Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I had to rewatch that part to make sure, but you're right! Well spotted

Boyd was a bit screwed up though, wasn't he? He seemed to be a genuinely nice guy, with the things he's done in the past, such as help Sierra in "Man on the Street", but on the other hand we've got the whole founder of Rossum thing. Very odd...

On another note...

And made from Rachel-Kree's old tut...

The text is from Hurricane, a song by 30 Seconds to Mars. I heard these lyrics:

No matter how many deaths I die I will never forget;
    No matter how many lifes I lead I will never regret
    And just thought they fitted Echo so well
    Last edited by LiliJ; 16 January 2010, 04:23 PM.
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Perfect sigs Lili!!! I can't believe how perfectly you've made them kiss*kiss*

I didn't see the newest epy yet
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks! And watch it!!!

Lol our sigs match! Yours by Rachel-Kree and mine imitating it

Comment

I must wait for the subtitles

In the meantime:

===

sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

===
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Gorgeous stuff! Ah, that Topher one.... I snurched that looong ago

My recent ones...

Comment

I like these^^
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Me too

Plus av Love Summer as Bennett. I'm actually modelling the character of Mephistopheles (Dr Faustus, Marlowe play) on her! M is traditionally male, but my concept involves her being female, and Bennett fits perfectly! Sweet, nerdy, shy yet fierce about her work, and slightly psychotic!

Comment

Oh sounds interesting Love your sig and avi - for me Benett is just so cute and extremely genius
                    Too bad that she didn't understand that Caroline left her to protect her, or maybe she just want "to work" with Caroline agains Rossum to the end that's why she was mad at her...hmm...
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

It is interesting... I think that she knew why Caroline left her, but resented her for it. Because it made her seem weak, not worth trusting, not a partner, not a real friend. This got warped in her brain as the years passed and she worked for Rossum (thus being exposed to their propoganda), leading her to blame Caroline for her arm.

It's interesting how memory can work. If you get an idea in your head, your memories mould to fit that idea. I think that's what happened with Bennett.

If you're interested, Mephistopheles is also the Devil's second in command. I forgot to mention this! We're experimenting with her being in love with Faustus. Tis interesting!

Comment

After seeing Getting Closer again... ()

I think it was also to do with the fact that she had never had a real friend before (see hair scene), and also that in the first place when she discovered Caroline had been using her she was hurt that Caroline hadn't told her and asked for her help (see confrontation scene). Then when Caroline left her it must have felt like abandonment, like she wasn't good enough to be her partner, like Caroline did just use her to get in.

Getting off this subject...

What did you think of the last ep? I wasn't impressed tbh

Comment

Spoiler for 2x12 |
                          Spoiler:
                          I also think it wasn't the best episode, quite "weak" (all these "family" & Boyd's crazyness issues...)

- What I like in this episode was Paul, Anthony (for the first time I saw hot guy in him - did you see the sparkles in Adelle's eyes when she saw him?//poor Mellie - but it was great done!

- Now I think Paul/Echo happy ending is more possible (see:the end of the episode, they stick together) I think they'll be together

- I think the Rossum will rise up, remeber when Clair/this Rossum guy told he has many different bodies waitin for him, his inprint. The corporation is too smart to have all the tech in this one lab they've destroyed. There'll be more problems to end with it completly

- the episode was funny, I laughted a lot

I miss Alpha! He's such a smart bad-ass where is he?? He should be very important part of the battle

Getting Closer-
                          yeah I think you're right, Benett could felt like worse part of the conspiracy, maybe weaker. But Echo did it to protect her, not to hurt her feelings or their relationship. However it hurted.

Hrhrhr so Faustus will be in troubles!
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hollow Men...

Spoiler:

- Yeah, the Boyd thing felt very weak. If they were going to go the crazy route they could have done way more with it. I still don't know what's going on with Boyd...

- Oooh i fell in love with Anthony in Stop Loss! Because he wasn't just a one-dimensional character, or too similar to any imprints. He had a really unique character

- Mellie was sad... But it was done well. The flowers thing was wrong (intentionally?) though. I'm pretty sure it was originally yellow...

- I don't see there's any way they can't be, given that Eliza plays Echo

- Rossum is definately not beaten. Few continuity errors though - like in Epitaph One all the actives are back in the Dollhouse. But after what the team did in Tuscon, I don't see how Rossum would let the LA Dollhouse continue running...

Alpha should have been involved in the last episode. It would have made the plot awesome to have him in as a twist

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                              Hollow Men...

Spoiler:

- Yeah, the Boyd thing felt very weak. If they were going to go the crazy route they could have done way more with it. I still don't know what's going on with Boyd...

- Oooh i fell in love with Anthony in Stop Loss! Because he wasn't just a one-dimensional character, or too similar to any imprints. He had a really unique character

- Mellie was sad... But it was done well. The flowers thing was wrong (intentionally?) though. I'm pretty sure it was originally yellow...

- I don't see there's any way they can't be, given that Eliza plays Echo

- Rossum is definately not beaten. Few continuity errors though - like in Epitaph One all the actives are back in the Dollhouse. But after what the team did in Tuscon, I don't see how Rossum would let the LA Dollhouse continue running...

Alpha should have been involved in the last episode. It would have made the plot awesome to have him in as a twist
                              Hollow Men

Spoiler:
                              The flower thing wasn't wrong because Boyd played the security footage of Mellie kicking butt since DeWitt wouldn't say the words herself.

I think we'll see next week how the rest of Epitaph One fits in to the greater picture. I have faith!
                              Last edited by Amalthea; 20 January 2010, 01:59 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Again, I didn't notice this! I still think there are continuity errors though... It's probably because it's all so rushed. I would have loved to have seen some of the plot things develop - especially with Boyd. And also Bennett and Topher's relationship! That could have been really fun, with them trying to sabotage each other

Comment

Working...
                                X