Getting Closer:

Spoiler:

- Whiskey's a sleeper?!
      - Not Bennett!!!!!!!
      - Wtf is up with Boyd?!
      - Paul doesn't love Echo any more
      - What was the big plan with Caroline?!
      - Is it a resistance or Rossum?

Soooo can't wait for next week! Why must they torture us so??

Best lines of this week's ep:

Caroline: Bet she can kill me with her brain.
      (Joke referring to Summer's character in Firefly. Because River says that at one point - "also... I can kill you with my brain".)

Topher: I've always had a crush on you. Even when I thought you were a dude. (pause) This is better.
      Last edited by LiliJ; 13 January 2010, 02:37 PM.
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

More arties

And from the latest episode...

Last edited by LiliJ; 12 January 2010, 08:45 AM.

Comment

oh pretty pretty!^^ I like the most 1st, 2nd & 4th //perfect sharpnes on the sig

and guess what? I've watched latest episode yesterday...without subtitles lol...partly understood...but for today I've already have them! so we can talk tomorrow lol

and imagine: I;ve posted icons for the challenge and they're gone so I had to ask moderators and post it once again. I'm quite pleased with two *wants to show already but can't*
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I know!! I always want to show before I can.

And yay you finally saw it!!!!!!! Soooooo good!! Can't wait to discuss

Comment

Getting Closer:

Spoiler:

- Whiskey's a sleeper?! - yeah weird, but shouldn't there be some kind of word ativating her? She act like in total anger, I don't know. Kind of dubble agent maybe?
              - Not Bennett!!!!!!! - ohh it was shocking! But I love the way it was. Cool, but sorry for Bennett
              - Wtf is up with Boyd?! Now is going to be interesting! How's it possible this memory of him didn't survive in Caroline (maybe I'm missing something...this whole Caroline story is too complicated for me. So Echo didn't have Caroline in her mind ever after making her a doll?? Alpha didn't inprint her all?
              - Paul doesn't love Echo any more That's how it should be! I ship Paul/Mellie Alpha/Echo lol Maybe he will need time to trust her once again
              - What was the big plan with Caroline?! I guess Echo felt that Caroline knows something about Rossum - this secret with Boyd (something more) Caroline fought with Rossum, maybe it was the key to get this case done?
              - Is it a resistance or Rossum? Honestly I'm lost

Best lines of this week's ep IMO:
              - Damn. I just had that replaced. (Adelle about windows)
              hrhrhr

Oh do you remeber the guy they ended inprinting real personalities to? The black guy who thought 5 years already passed but Topher laughted that only few days passed? This guy is Eliza Dushku's BF <<lookie>>
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Getting Closer:

Spoiler:

- Whiskey's a sleeper?! - yeah weird, but shouldn't there be some kind of word ativating her? She act like in total anger, I don't know. Kind of dubble agent maybe?
                - Not Bennett!!!!!!! - ohh it was shocking! But I love the way it was. Cool, but sorry for Bennett
                - Wtf is up with Boyd?! Now is going to be interesting! How's it possible this memory of him didn't survive in Caroline (maybe I'm missing something...this whole Caroline story is too complicated for me. So Echo didn't have Caroline in her mind ever after making her a doll?? Alpha didn't inprint her all?
                - Paul doesn't love Echo any more That's how it should be! I ship Paul/Mellie Alpha/Echo lol Maybe he will need time to trust her once again
                - What was the big plan with Caroline?! I guess Echo felt that Caroline knows something about Rossum - this secret with Boyd (something more) Caroline fought with Rossum, maybe it was the key to get this case done?
                - Is it a resistance or Rossum? Honestly I'm lost
                Spoiler:

- Yeah, she did seem to flip pretty quickly... Odd.

- Poor Topher!!! His reaction... So lovably tragic. "Don't become me".... *dies*

- BOYD IS HEAD OF ROSSUM!!! *dies again* I had serious problems getting my head around this one!

- I shipped same... But then I grew to like Echo and her vendetta agains Caroline, specifically the Paul/Caroline ship (Because that ship to me not only felt forced, but like Eliza was saying "I want my character to be amazing and have the lead guy fall in love without even knowing her". Plus Echo had to work in the first place to get him to love her. Now it just seems pointless Explains the line in Epitaph One though:
                Dr S: it's good to see you and Paul together.
                Echo or Caroline (we still don't know!): the jury's still out on that one.
                Always figured that meant SHE hadn't decided yet. Now, methinks tis the other way around...

- Ah, I meant Rossum (aka Boyd and Clyde 2.0's plan). Remember at the end of the ep Boyd was talking about this plan they had for her? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS!! It's hinted that it was planned for Echo to become Echo (with all of her imprints remembered).

- The last point was me being dense. I hadn't realised at that point that Boyd was head of Rossum. I thought maybe it was a resistance from within. Still a possibility, though...

Ah, Whedon, you are god *worships*

Oh do you remeber the guy they ended inprinting real personalities to? The black guy who thought 5 years already passed but Topher laughted that only few days passed? This guy is Eliza Dushku's BF <<lookie>>
                Ah! I kept seeing this mentioned - I thought he was Clyde 2.0 (much hotter )

Another great Adelle quote from the ep...

"Well, I think we can safely say this carpet's done for."
                I love her! She is the epitome of Britishness

Comment

Yeah, Whedon's mind is great! my little mind is poor and confused

Hahaha! Yeah I like these lines too Whole Adelle! Do you remeber an icon from previous challenge - "One Woman Army" it was well said!

Final episode is getting closer but instead of answers we are more and more surprised by unexpected events!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Happy to inform you - not the last episode! The penultimate (or official last) is Hollow Men, tomorrow at 9pm American time. Then of course there's Epitaph Two: Return, which is the week after

Adelle is pretty awesome, and yes I thought that icon was fitting!

Other great quotes...

Comment

i know I know there's two episodes left

hahaha great quotes
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I got confused with your sentence - you said getting closer but I thought you meant the episode!

Comment

Uhmmm...it doesn't matter!
                          We're close to the final and it's getting more and more interesting
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

i know! He's such a genius - I'm going to miss Dollhouse so much! I actually can't remember a time I enjoyed a show this much (Apart from maybe Firefly, but it wasn't as suspenseful )

Comment

Wow! Not quite as good as Getting Closer, but still very good

More unanswered questions...

Spoiler:

- If Boyd was only a doll, who is the founder? Will we ever find out? Was he like Clyde, in that he repented and got sent to the attic?
                              - How does Whiskey get out of the Rossum building and back into the Dollhouse?
                              - Will Paul ever love Echo again?
                              - If Rossum was destroyed, who messed with Topher's tech to bring on the "thought-pocolypse"?

Tbh I didn't enjoy this episode as much as some of the others, like Stop Loss, The Attic and Getting Closer, but am very much looking forward to Epitaph Two! One was my favourite episode of S1, and I'm very much hoping that Two will wrap up the series well, perhaps being a Serenity-esque finale?

Also heard that Alpha's going to return, really want to know what his part in it all is

Comment

Spoilers for 2x12

Spoiler:
                                Boyd wasn't a doll. Topher zapped him with his "Anyone can be wiped and turned into a Doll without sitting in the chair" device. Rossum wasn't destroyed either, just that lab. The rest of the building was still standing. There is no reason to think that they didn't back up their data elsewhere thus causing the Thoughtpocolypse. As for Whiskey and the love story, I guess we wait and see!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X