Fox Cancels Dollhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    if the next she stars in or has a multi episode arc gets cancelled, she's will even be known as the black widow of TV.
    Which is sad b/c I like her!!!

But I so saw this coming last season, so, I never started watching this season. It was a good show.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Now they need to bring back Terminator TSCC. They really really really F'd up big time when they cancelled Terminator. They kept the wrong show! Nincompoops!
      My Story:
      http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Actually, with the company that owns the Terminator franchise going bankrupt, Fox would have had a lot of problems with TSCC if they decided to keep it.

Comment

Bummer. No surprise there, I suppose. Maybe this will learn 'im about getting in bed with Fox.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            if the next she stars in or has a multi episode arc gets cancelled, she's will even be known as the black widow of TV.
            But Summer hasn't even made her appearance! So she can't be known as a show killer. However if you look at Fox's record....

I'm watching until the end and hopefully Joss gets a chance to wrap things up a bit. Fox should NEVER had one episode you could only watch on DVD. They were already giving the fans the finger when they did that. And if them moving Fringe to Thursday kills it, they really are clueless. They moved Terminator to Fridays and the ratings went way down. I would really like them to move something like House or 24 to Fridays and see how well they fair.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Holy ****.

Admittedly, I haven't watched any of Dollhouse, but to see Joss get axed by Fox AGAIN makes me very sad.
              sigpic
              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                Holy ****.

Admittedly, I haven't watched any of Dollhouse, but to see Joss get axed by Fox AGAIN makes me very sad.
                As much as I want to be mad at Fox for this, I just can't.

Dollhouse has just been a really halfarsed series, it has as many unwatchably bad episodes as it does outstandingly good ones. And really, for going back to Fox after the Firefly debacle, Whedon has no-one to blame but himself.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Disappointing, but not unexpected.

Now we wait to see if FOX actually does air all 13 episodes as promised.

Comment

Alas, history seems to repeat itself with FOX at the helm.

Comment

Pity. But can't say i'm as outraged as when they cancelled Firefly.
                      sigpic

Comment

Never saw a single episode. I don't pick up on any JW shows until they're 3rd season confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                          Never saw a single episode. I don't pick up on any JW shows until they're 3rd season confirmed.
                          He does get a lot of his show cancelled. I mean what show other than buffy and Angel made it too a third season?
                          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I told people that this was going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                              Want a cookie? It's a Whedon show. On Fox.

My dead relatives saw it coming!

Anywatt, I'm a little bummed, but there's still 9 episodes to watch, so no big loss.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                                Everyone knew that it was going to be canceled.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X