No announcement yet.

Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Alpha is evil, just insane Or at least, maybe some of his imprints are evil... It's confusing!
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
      I don't think Alpha is evil, just insane Or at least, maybe some of his imprints are evil... It's confusing!
      I think it's both. He was crazy before he became a Doll and then got some pretty crazy imprints on top of it all. Plus the volume of imprints couldn't have helped with the sanity either.
      sigpic

Comment

Perfect analysis And I think Alan Tudyk carries this off perfectly - it would be quite easy to under or overact a character as complex as this, but he not only acts brilliantly, but also has equisite comic timing

(hehe medicinal carrots )

PS: Alpha art

Last edited by LiliJ; 07 January 2010, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Yeah Alpha a brilliant character but I think it went to wast in the ground schemes of things Rosuum an so fourth

It a shame because I reckon that with Ballard in him I suspect that he would of became slightly less insane an more stable an may be even start to resemble echo in stability an control of all of his personalities. But with the intelligence to undo the evil corporation plans.
          Last edited by knowles2; 19 January 2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah I expected him to be at least a little involved in the concluding plotline... Missed oportunity there.

Comment

LiliJ, can i snurch the banner and use it here?
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Sure thing! Would be nice if you creditted in text in your sig though

Btw - who else thought Alpha was really underused this series? I for one would have loved him to have at least some role in Hollow Men...

Comment

Sure thing! Would be nice if you creditted in text in your sig though

Btw - who else thought Alpha was really underused this series? I for one would have loved him to have at least some role in Hollow Men...
                  thanks!!! and of course i'll credit

i agree, i think there was a lot else they could have done with Alpha, and it seems like they probably were going to keep using him (why else bring him back in s2?) but they were cancelled so they had to move on to other story lines
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

Brilliant in Epitaph 2! I demand an Alpha spinoff!
                    sigpic

Comment

DEFINATELY

Spoiler:
                      Loved what they did with his character. But so sad that he went outside! I mean, I know his imprints were torturing him, but then there's the threat that he didn't "evolve" enough to overcome his original psychopathic tendencies...
                      Last edited by LiliJ; 30 January 2010, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                        Brilliant in Epitaph 2! I demand an Alpha spinoff!
                        me too!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        or at least some in between info to let us know how we got to hugging alpha!!! personally i think alpha was upset that somebody else found a way to make everybody crazy, when HE was the original crazy doll i know i'd take offence to that

DEFINATELY

Spoiler:
                        Loved what they did with his character. But so sad that he went outside! I mean, I know his imprints were torturing him, but then there's the threat that he didn't "evolve" enough to overcome his original psychopathic tendencies...
                        Spoiler:
                        *sniffle* i know! joss managed to either kill or get rid of most of my favourite characters in those last two eps. lucky i had so many fave characters!
                        Last edited by rosey_angel; 30 January 2010, 08:15 PM.
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          me too!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          or at least some in between info to let us know how we got to hugging alpha!!! personally i think alpha was upset that somebody else found a way to make everybody crazy, when HE was the original crazy doll i know i'd take offence to that
                          Hehe yeah...
                          Spoiler:
                          "oh, what, EVERYONE'S crazy now?! Fine. FINE then. I'll be sane. Suck on that!"

Spoiler:
                          *sniffle* i know! joss managed to either kill or get rid of most of my favourite characters in those last two eps. lucky i had so many fave characters!
                          Spoiler:
                          It is Joss Whedon we're talking about. I think he's physically incapable of leaving all the main characters alive.

Comment

Hehe yeah...
                            Spoiler:
                            "oh, what, EVERYONE'S crazy now?! Fine. FINE then. I'll be sane. Suck on that!"

exactly!
                            Spoiler:
                            you're all evil and stuff, okay, i'm gonna be really nice and smile and HUG! take that, society

funny thing is, i can totally imagine alpha having that conversation with himself

Spoiler:
                            It is Joss Whedon we're talking about. I think he's physically incapable of leaving all the main characters alive.
                            Spoiler:
                            *sniffle* i know. i was gonna book a flight to america to punch joss in the face if he killed off victor or sierra. lucky he didn't but still, mellie, ballard, alpha, topher! it's a lot even for joss
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I don't think Alpha died per se... He just went back to his original self. Which I guess is a kind of death...
                              And *ahem* BENNETT!!!! First casualty

Comment

At least Alan didn't
                                Spoiler:
                                have to die in yet another Joss show! It's only fair they killed Bennett off after she took over Wash's chair.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X