No announcement yet.

The Waters of Mars (2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so mad at myself right now, I forgot this was on last night!!!!
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

it re airs

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/docto...istings/200951
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Actually I was luck and it was on my on deman channels, but thanks!

Comment

i wish i got bbc on my on demand, but they're not listed

maybe when it airs on skiffy it'll be on on demand

sigpic

Comment

i wish i got bbc on my on demand, but they're not listed

maybe when it airs on skiffy it'll be on on demand
            If it airs on skiffy, if....

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              And now for a crazy idea

"Crazy fan theory"

Maybe the other Doctor that lives with Rose instantaneously swaps places with the real Doctor on Mars and that explains his arrogant behaviour.
              Erm....The Doctor has always been arrogant.......there's really no change there. In this case he just snapped cos he was sick and tired of having to let people die around him.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

after 900 years of immortality, who isnt' arrogant?

rose, martha, donna, they mellowed him a lot, but it was also too much hurt in too few years and he snapped.

he SHOULD have llet the mars colonists die, just like they were meant to. or, if he had to rescue them, he should have taken them somewhere else in time, somewhere where they couldn't muck up the timeline.

but as soon as he took them back to earth, he crossed that line. he messed with a 'fixed point in time'

sigpic

Comment

I do not mind a dark doctor But an evil doctor was just too much

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    I do not mind a dark doctor But an evil doctor was just too much

He wasn't evil
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

after 900 years of immortality, who isnt' arrogant?

rose, martha, donna, they mellowed him a lot, but it was also too much hurt in too few years and he snapped.

he SHOULD have llet the mars colonists die, just like they were meant to. or, if he had to rescue them, he should have taken them somewhere else in time, somewhere where they couldn't muck up the timeline.

but as soon as he took them back to earth, he crossed that line. he messed with a 'fixed point in time'
                      I won't call him arrogant, he has all the knowledge and understanding and know one on any plant is his equal. So, he may come off as arrogant but he isn't.

I think the Doctor has too control himself everytime he goes through time, he know they only some much he can do, however sometime even the Dovtor loses control... It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        He wasn't evil
                        He certainly was pushing the envelope, fortanatly he was dragged back to sanity who knows what the result might have been.

Comment

and the fact that the 'mere human' was more responsible about her presence than he was

she killed herself to preserve the timeline, she was stronger than he was

sigpic

Comment

and the fact that the 'mere human' was more responsible about her presence than he was

she killed herself to preserve the timeline, she was stronger than he was
                            We don't know that. She could have gone on to lead a good life and encourage her grand daughter in the flesh and things still would have happened as they were supposed to happen, only she woauld be alive.

So excuse me while I have a cough and disagree about the suicide thing. I don't think it was right.

Comment

ok

my interpretation of it was: she'd heard from him how it was a fixed point in time, how she and the rest were supposed to die. when he rescued them, she said something to him about the timeline. he wasnt' concerned, but she seemed to be...and she chose to keep the timeline as close as she could in taking her own life.

on the computer screens, we saw that her story didn't change much. all that changed was that she died on earth, not mars.

but the other two, the other two survived to tell their tale and who knows what future decisions will be changed because they knew what was up there now

YMMV on that one, but that's how i saw it

sigpic

Comment

Why did the BBC hype up Adelaide so much yet she was there for only one viewing?

Comment

Working...
                                X