X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    I thought it was good

Spoiler:
    He's returning through the dark (Davros)

He will knock for times (the masters drum beat)

one of the 2.

Did Davros really predict the Master coming back?

I thought that was the insane Dalek Caan
    Last edited by Coco Pops; 27 April 2009, 03:08 PM.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

does anyone have any nice pictures of Michelle Ryan from this episode?

Comment

and there is a really good one according to google cache here but I can't connect to the site: http://www.qfan.cz/wp-content/upload...lle-ryan-4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

and there is a really good one according to google cache here but I can't connect to the site: http://www.qfan.cz/wp-content/upload...lle-ryan-4.jpg

Cool pics.....2nd one reminds me of a running Martha... DT has a reputation with the ladies wonder if he got lucky witn Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            I think people often forget Doctor Who is aimed at teenagers (well 10+) and that perfect HD CGI, Bafta award winning Alien makeup or super original stories isn't the highest priority.

Scaring the crap outa some mouthy 10 year old chav so much so that they hide behind the sofa is
            Well I know what my highest piority was when I was teenager, and doctor who does not provide it.
            My second piority as a teenanger was big explosions and good special effects. And why doctor who sometime does it as good BSG and stargate, the devil in that undergound cave for example which was almost feature film quality and even the metal stingrays and the space ship in dead panet was descent, they then almost randomly chuck in some of the worst cgi I have scene in the form of the cgi bus.
            Surly they could of just hired a crain for a few hours, probably would of looked better and been cheaper to do.

Doctor who is aim at the entire family but most episodes aim at young kids, 5-10, where they earn shread loads of cash from toy sales.

Comment

Finally got to see this last night. I really enjoyed it. I liked Michelle Ryan's character and I wonder if people who didn't had their opinion affected by the Bionic Woman show she was in where she did not shine I understand (never saw it so not affected by it).

I agree with the plot holes like the ear pieces, even I was kinda like Wuh? Now that someone mentioned it, I did remember seeing something that looked like a person on the upper deck of the bus.

I thought the Captain was reacting Ok to trying to save the planet as opposed to the few on the bus.

I liked the fly guys and after watching the Confidential agree with RTD that it probably would have been a bit to deal with if they had lived.

I liked that practically everyone except the driver of the bus made it back basically unharmed for once.

Nice angsty bit with the Doctor there at the end.

Does this bit need tags? Does anyone really not know anymore what's going to happen? LOL

Spoiler:
              Not sure how i feel about the Master coming back if that warning does in fact mean that which I am sure it probably does..
              Spoiler:
              Hope the end of Ten will be done well. <SIGH> Not looking forward to that.
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

To me, they were 'fly girls'. 90s joke. Sorry.
                The Doctor has a TARDIS. He could have taken them back to their planet.
                Only 3 deaths. A bit light.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

This episode's a lot of fun. Unfortunately it's gonna get darker after this.
                  I loved the character interplay between the Doctor and Christina. I especially liked that she was in the burglary-bit for the excitement.
                  I think they'd have made a great team, but . . .
                  All of the standards for the show were great. the script, acting, sfx and sound were terrific.
                  I'd like to see the rest of DTs time done like this, and then carried into Matt Smith's time.
                  Boaddicea

Comment

i liked this episode i just watched it tonight (because thats when it came on in australia) and i enjoyed it i loves the whole bus going to a different planet

10/10
                    sigpic

Comment

It was pretty good...... And Michelle Ryan did better then I had expected for acting her role. She was actually pretty good.

The aliens were good.The metal flying things were good.....

The CGI in the flying bus however not good. You could see it was so fakey fake.... Perhaps had they not blown the budget flying to Dubai they could have spent a bit on decent effects. Everything was totally excellent up until the flying bus started.

Still I rate the episode 7/10

I hope all these specials will come as a set on DVD.

I also wish the bloody ABC in Australia would air these specials when they air in the UK or close to that instead of ages and ages afterwards. They truly suck

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

I hope all these specials will come as a set on DVD.

I also wish the bloody ABC in Australia would air these specials when they air in the UK or close to that instead of ages and ages afterwards. They truly suck
                        i hope they come on to dvd to and i agree would air when they do in the uk i hate waiting for so long to see them
                        sigpic

Comment

Coming to SPACE (Canadian station) Saturday July 25th at 9pm EST. Though the week starts off with series 3 of Torchwood from Mon-Fri. So good week for Canadian fans of Torchwood and Doctor Who who have SPACE.
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Boaddicea View Post
                            This episode's a lot of fun. Unfortunately it's gonna get darker after this.
                            Unfortunately? I have to disagree, I love the darker Doctor Who episodes ahead of the lighter ones. No doubt there have been some fun light hearted episodes, but I prefer the Doctor Who that has a more serious, etherial sort of tone. Like Blink or the Family of Blood 2 parter. The action driven ones are fun too.

That's not to say I want it to follow the trend of Battlestar Galactica, far from it. But I don't want the show to fall into an entirely kiddie friendly show either, that's why we have the Sarah Jane Adventures.

Comment

i agree with u i like darker epiosdes but i also like some lighter ones to
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TryWhistlingThis View Post
                                Unfortunately? I have to disagree, I love the darker Doctor Who episodes ahead of the lighter ones. No doubt there have been some fun light hearted episodes, but I prefer the Doctor Who that has a more serious, etherial sort of tone. Like Blink or the Family of Blood 2 parter. The action driven ones are fun too.

That's not to say I want it to follow the trend of Battlestar Galactica, far from it. But I don't want the show to fall into an entirely kiddie friendly show either, that's why we have the Sarah Jane Adventures.

Sarah jane is pretty damn gorgeous for her age......

Does Mr Smith still have that stupid fanfare when they call him?

Comment

Working...
                                X