Heaven Sent (3511 / 911)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    That is true. Off the top of my head I can only think of Davros or the Daleks who hate the Doctor that much too... other than himself of course.

Valyard.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      Valyard.
      My thoughts too.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Valyard.
        I was trying not to mention him.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          I was trying not to mention him.
          Tough. I went there.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

In fairness, mentioning the Valeyard is pretty much the Whovian equivalent of Godwin's Law. It's pretty much inevitable somebody will mention him at some point if a discussion goes on long enough.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              In fairness, mentioning the Valeyard is pretty much the Whovian equivalent of Godwin's Law. It's pretty much inevitable somebody will mention him at some point if a discussion goes on long enough.
              Yup, him, or The Terrible Zodin.

Comment

What if it was Susan upset with her life and she blames the Doctor? Well that would make it very personal then.
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  What if it was Susan upset with her life and she blames the Doctor? Well that would make it very personal then.
                  Might I suggest you listen to the 8th Doctor audios 'An Earthly Child', 'Lucie Miller' and 'To The Death' if you want more information on Susan's canonical life post 'Dalek Invasion of Earth'.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    The best bit was the last 2 minutes. "I am the hybrid." Hey I'm excited.

I like Ashildr but feel she has to pay for what she's done. But her character is quite awsome and I do like her.
                    The Doctor never said that. He said: "The Hybrid destined to conquer Gallifrey and stand in its ruins is me/Me."
                    sigpic

Comment

Finally got to watch this... and wow... Indeed wow.

I was expecting him to go there - the half human thing... and... Ok, I'll get over it. I've had 19 years to get used to the idea, so... ok.

My take on all of it... the "trap" was not a trap... it was a lock, and the Doctor was the only possible key to that lock. Only he knew the answers that would make the castle spin (very lock-like - tumblers n all), and ultimately unlock the way to Gallifrey...

(Yes, ok, I foolish hoped, given the "Cube" (1999) like similarities, that maybe Julian Richings would make an appearance... but that's me...)

It was a great story... though, the time span... just a bit too torturous for me. 2 mil bil years... Frankly, I was expecting the skulls in the water to form their own little island... and/or him to bang his head on them during the dive scene...

Next week... Seen the trailer?! Wow... ++

Oh - and... after only seeing her back... when Clara finally spoke, and touched his face... :`(
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

Might I suggest you listen to the 8th Doctor audios 'An Earthly Child', 'Lucie Miller' and 'To The Death' if you want more information on Susan's canonical life post 'Dalek Invasion of Earth'.

I know my idea is wrong, but it was a thought bubble....
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

RE the trailer for next week...

Spoiler:
                          If they have earth-like cars on Gallifrey... I'll be MIGHTY pissed off.
                          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                          and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                            So clara could appear in the last episode to save him?
                            Clara or a version of Clara could appear at anytime the producers what her to appear, including in the last episode. Personally through I don't think Coleman is interested in doing more Doctor Who, a decision I suspect she will come to regret later on in her career.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                              RE the trailer for next week...

Spoiler:
                              If they have earth-like cars on Gallifrey... I'll be MIGHTY pissed off.
                              Easily explain through, especially if this post Time War Gallifrey, perhaps one that been stealing resources from Earth to rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                                Clara or a version of Clara could appear at anytime the producers what her to appear, including in the last episode. Personally through I don't think Coleman is interested in doing more Doctor Who, a decision I suspect she will come to regret later on in her career.
                                Jenna has done 2 full seasons with Capaldi, and half a season with Smith... plus cameo in Asylum... tell me if I'm wrong but - she's the longest lasting modern era companion... I think her career is going to do just fine, given that she's left WHO and is doing what sounds like another major role... Companions don't last forever...
                                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                                X