No announcement yet.

Dark Water (3411/811)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please wake me in 2020 or some other point in the future when Moffat is no longer associated with my once favourite childhood/adulthood choice of escapism...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
      Please wake me in 2020 or some other point in the future when Moffat is no longer associated with my once favourite childhood/adulthood choice of escapism...
      He doesn't even get a choice any more. He's here FOREVER!
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        Now, was it just me, or when the first three Cybermen come out of their tanks, wasn't the one on the left a good couple of inches shorter than the other two?
        Haha, good observation! I suppose you can get different sized cybermen cause not every human is the same height?

Comment

This does bring back memories of Clara's 1st ep where she was found to be a Dalek. This is exactly the same thing that is happening to Danny (but a cybernam instead)
          "You don't know half of it".
          Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
          (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Well, I hadn't been reading any of the speculation about Missy, so I was actually surprised. And I think it's great! I find it interesting that The Master changed genders....

Personally, I looking forward to the next companion at this point, I'm not a Clara fan....sorry.

I'm bummed they spoiled the Cybermen in all the previews, that would of been a cool reveal!

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
              I dont think that is true. Since the nethersphere is actually not really heaven/hell and just a Cyberman construct.

Actually the Doctor said it was a Timelord Matrix Hard Drive from the Timelord Matrix? How the hell did they pinch that?

I loved the big reveal of the Master is now Missy. Very cool episode.

OH BTW did anyone notice one of the tombs was labeled Ianto Jones
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                Now, was it just me, or when the first three Cybermen come out of their tanks, wasn't the one on the left a good couple of inches shorter than the other two?
                Aren't you a little short for a cyberman?

"We're torchwood, we are here to rescue you!!"

sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  No! I'll have to take a closer look when we re watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    I spotted Xylo Jones, but not Ianto.

Comment

So the Master just made out with the Doctor? There got to be some seriously disturbing fanfiction in this Storyline.

Fyi, as for someone who has not seen any previews. The Cybermen reveal already had me screeming oh **** when the Doctor entered the Elevator to check on the skeletons. When the Tanks emptied it was more the Missy WTF. I had read the speculations, but I thought he/she was gone for good.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        So the Master just made out with the Doctor? There got to be some seriously disturbing fanfiction in this Storyline.

Fyi, as for someone who has not seen any previews. The Cybermen reveal already had me screeming oh **** when the Doctor entered the Elevator to check on the skeletons. When the Tanks emptied it was more the Missy WTF. I had read the speculations, but I thought he/she was gone for good.
                        No fanfiction that's all that different from what's already out there.

Plus you should know by now that no Doctor Who villain is ever gone for good.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          No fanfiction that's all that different from what's already out there.

Plus you should know by now that no Doctor Who villain is ever gone for good.
                          Well, Storylines have been dropped alot. I am still waiting for River Song to appear again. The only ones who keep reappearing is the Master and Daleks and until this Episode I did not know he was on the same level as them.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Well, Storylines have been dropped alot. I am still waiting for River Song to appear again. The only ones who keep reappearing is the Master and Daleks and until this Episode I did not know he was on the same level as them.
                            River song is completed now. We may see her again but she we aren't going to see a resolution because we've had that. It was the first thing we got. What we were missing was the start and the rest in the middle which we've had now.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              River song is completed now. We may see her again but she we aren't going to see a resolution because we've had that. It was the first thing we got. What we were missing was the start and the rest in the middle which we've had now.
                              She claimed to have seen many versions of him, but never that young. Meaning she met the Future incarnations of the Doctor when she died in the Library. Also her conciusness remains much like Dannys.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

She claimed to have seen many versions of him, but never that young. Meaning she met the Future incarnations of the Doctor when she died in the Library. Also her conciusness remains much like Dannys.
                                No she said it was the youngest she'd seen him and that she knew all his faces. And while her conciousness may be still in the library, there's not really much point to revisiting her since she's disembodied. The Doctor himself seemed eager to leave all that behind him. Plus we know the final time they met before the library was with the 11th Doctor.

Comment

Working...
                                X