No announcement yet.

Dark Water (3411/811)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need to watch this again. I'm coming down with a cold & my poor little dog was upset & barking at fireworks, so I couldn't really concentrate as much as usual.

I was suprised & yet not suprised at the Missy reveal. Most theories I had seen said that Missy was the Master but I didn't think she was, as it was too obvious. A double bluff.

Does anyone else think that Clara is pregnant at this point?

Like others here I'm going to reserve judgement until I've seen the next episode.

Comment

Anyone want to guess whats to come next, think Ive already worked out one small thing...

Also intriuged by the scenes from the next time trailer not in this episode, they must be from next weeks...
      Last edited by Teddybrown; 01 November 2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Really liked this episode. A big step up from the forest of fireflies.

I thought Clara was really out of line in the start of the show. Would have been nice if the doctor really told her to go to hell.

I called Missy being the master when she first showed up. I liked the reveal though and her entrance in this episode.

The reveal of the cybermen was kind of spoiled by the previews. I wouldn't have guessed they were in this if I hadn't seen the preview.

There was some bad editing I think. At one point we see cybermen coming out of the building but no people in sight. Then we see a bunch of people everywhere but no cybermen. The location is the same.

The last time we seen the master his body was being burned and someone came and took his ring. There doesn't appear to be any tie in with that scene in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          Really liked this episode. A big step up from the forest of fireflies.

I thought Clara was really out of line in the start of the show. Would have been nice if the doctor really told her to go to hell.

I called Missy being the master when she first showed up. I liked the reveal though and her entrance in this episode.

The reveal of the cybermen was kind of spoiled by the previews. I wouldn't have guessed they were in this if I hadn't seen the preview.

There was some bad editing I think. At one point we see cybermen coming out of the building but no people in sight. Then we see a bunch of people everywhere but no cybermen. The location is the same.

The last time we seen the master his body was being burned and someone came and took his ring. There doesn't appear to be any tie in with that scene in this episode.
          That wasn't the last time we saw the Master. You're forgetting The End of Time.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Anyone catch the names below the skeletons? Browsing through the episode now and I only found Xylo Jones?

Also, what was with Claras conversation with Danny before he died, seemed a bit odd...

Comment

What was with the line "don't cremate me?"
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The scene with the water draining would have been much better if the Cybermen hadn't been revealed in the trailer from last week.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Brilliant absolutely brilliant.... However.... during the song and dance about who Missy was I was really hoping she'd end up being Romana.... and evil Romana would have been awesome.
                When she said Missy was short for Mistress I thought of Romana, as that's what K-9 always called her.

Comment

Missy being The Master was too damn obvious...... Unless that's a lie

Here is a rather convoluted idea I pinched off the internets

I have a theory, now that the Master/Mistress is back. Looking back I believe that it was not the timeLord council that saved the Doctor at Clara's request. They didn't grant him the regenerations it is something they would not have wanted to do. The pleads of Clara was answered instead by The Master!

The Master view the Doctor as his alter ego, his partner in time. He could not have the Doctor die as The Master would lose the one person he loves to play around with. It also facilitated his escape.

The regenerations the Doctor received where actually the Masters regenerations. The Master transferred his life energy back thru the crack in space time to the Doctor. It let the Master escape the dimensional bubble, and revived the Doctor. It is also why the Doctor is now a much darker emotionally. The Doctor is no longer the Doctor we have known. He has been changed and will progress into darker corners of his personality. Later becoming the TimeLady Missy as a reincarnation of both the Doctor and Master in one. Which also leads to the creation of the Valeyard.

Doctor: "Two hearts", Missy: "And both of them yours." This leads me to think Missy is actually a future regeneration of the Doctor, with the Master's life force having taken a forward presence.

The Doctor's worst enemy is now himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Yeah, Im hoping there are more shocks still to come...
                    Well, the trailer said something about Clara never having existed. I'm curious what that's about. And we have the talk between Clara and Danny before he got hit by a car. The two might be tied together but if Clara never existed then we'd be faced with the question who has the Doctor been traveling with. I still hope that this is not the end of Clara.

sigpic
                    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      What was with the line "don't cremate me?"
                      You probably already figured it out, but, according to them, in death the individual still feels what the body is feeling in the living world. So, if they're cremated, they're going to feel the burning.

sigpic
                      Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                        You probably already figured it out, but, according to them, in death the individual still feels what the body is feeling in the living world. So, if they're cremated, they're going to feel the burning.
                        Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is Doctor Who in reality when you die you feel nothing

Comment

Now, was it just me, or when the first three Cybermen come out of their tanks, wasn't the one on the left a good couple of inches shorter than the other two?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I dont think that is true. Since the nethersphere is actually not really heaven/hell and just a Cyberman construct.
                            "You don't know half of it".
                            Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                            (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Well, the trailer said something about Clara never having existed. I'm curious what that's about. And we have the talk between Clara and Danny before he got hit by a car. The two might be tied together but if Clara never existed then we'd be faced with the question who has the Doctor been traveling with. I still hope that this is not the end of Clara.
                              If you watch the trailer again she's saying that to the Cyberman she got locked in with at the end. I think the line is a fake out and she just figures out some way to trick the Cyberman.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                If you watch the trailer again she's saying that to the Cyberman she got locked in with at the end. I think the line is a fake out and she just figures out some way to trick the Cyberman.
                                Or the CyberDanny.. Instead of 'delete' it's saying 'I love you' and she still doesn't believe it is him...

Maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X