X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    How do they keep showing up?

Spoiler:
    Didn't the Daleks forget the Doctor in the beginning of season seven?
    They did, but they downloaded Tasha Lem's memories in the Christmas special.

Now, I believe that the Daleks have still a ton of potential to be scary and effective villains, if they just think things through. Intelligence and the ability to manipulate is what got them so close to winning in The Daleks' Master Plan, The Power Of The Daleks and the Series 1 finale.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      They did, but they downloaded Tasha Lem's memories in the Christmas special.

Now, I believe that the Daleks have still a ton of potential to be scary and effective villains, if they just think things through. Intelligence and the ability to manipulate is what got them so close to winning in The Daleks' Master Plan, The Power Of The Daleks and the Series 1 finale.
      The Daleks ARE the ultimate villains and foil to Dr Who, I think we can all agree on that.
      Seeing your ultimate villain every second day is just.......... cheap.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        The Daleks ARE the ultimate villains and foil to Dr Who, I think we can all agree on that.
        Seeing your ultimate villain every second day is just.......... cheap.
        Not if they're devilish. Besides, you could raise their effectiveness by having mainly their handiwork appear and them via hologram as the masters above.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Not if they're devilish.
          True.
          How often do you see the Devil?
          Besides, you could raise their effectiveness by having mainly their handiwork appear and them via hologram as the masters above.
          Sure.
          I have no issue with your suggestions, in fact, your suggestions support the notion that the Daleks should be Heard and not seen.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            How often do you see the Devil?
            Every time Simon Cowell appears on the TV.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              Every time Simon Cowell appears on the TV.
              LOL!!!
              You should be looking for Eddie Izzard instead
              sigpic

Comment

Hey The Daleks had the potential for change...... "Daleks in Manhattan" for one. Where a group of them wanted to evolve beyond mere Daleks and change. Though mostly Dalek Sec..

And later Dalek Caaan.....

Wouldn't it be cool if a Dalek became a companion?
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  That would be... interesting.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

After seeing this show. I have only one question... Why would someone put a handle on the bottom of an elevator chair?
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                      After seeing this show. I have only one question... Why would someone put a handle on the bottom of an elevator chair?
                      Maybe it was an attachment point for the chair's base when the ship was fully functional?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        No
                        sigpic

Comment

If a disembodied Cyberman head can be a companion then so can a Dalek.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            No
                            ^
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

My point is that the Daleks need more variety. Not to mention a cause-and-effect timeline. Y'know, stuff happens and it sticks to their history in an important way.
                              Like the Cybermen.

Comment

My point is that the Daleks need more variety. Not to mention a cause-and-effect timeline. Y'know, stuff happens and it sticks to their history in an important way.
                                Like the Cybermen.

Oh come on you can't have that. It makes sense............. Doesn't fit with Dr Who
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X