Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    What if she is the TARDIS...

But how would that work? The Doctor put its living essence back into the console unless she "escapes"
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

And why wouldn't the TARDIS like her...

Romana put a hole in the TARDIS...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        I agree with this. I really liked Clara in the Asylum episode and I was looking forward to her coming onboard as a companion, but I can't seem to get excited about her character now. Can't put my finger on it, but it's not working for me.
        I agree. In Asylum she was witty and funny but now she isn't.
        "You don't know half of it".
        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

I'm agreeing here too. Loved Clara in the Dalek episode but here not so much. In fact she irritates me kind of.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
            The thought has occurred... though why the TARDIS would hate her I don't know. Maybe cos the Doctor kicked her out!
            Yeah. It don't really matter to me who she is really. I am sure that it will annoy me whomever she turns out to be. Ohhh! Maybe she is the 13thDoctor/Valeyard!? Maybe that is why the Tardis hates her!
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              I'm agreeing here too. Loved Clara in the Dalek episode but here not so much. In fact she irritates me kind of.
              Well, her character is supposed to be irritating, isn't it. That's the point. You don't know what to make of her, because you don't knwo who she is, where she coems froms, and whats her part in the whole picture.
              Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

You know what would be epic. If they actually bring back something like the Valeyard, in fact bring him back that would be super awesome I liked that character

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  You know what would be epic. If they actually bring back something like the Valeyard, in fact bring him back that would be super awesome I liked that character
                  As a classic devotee, I'll be mighty pissed if we don't see the Valeyard again, quite soonish... though it would re-inforce the limitation of 13 lives, which the current showrunners are obviously trying to distance themselves from...

For what it's worth (nil), my Valeyard story...

Current Companion is shocked to see the 12th Doctor regenerate... and even more shocked as the stranger who takes his place seems rather... less sympathetic and less tolerant than the person they had chosen to travel Space and Time with... Having previously met Capt Jack, Companion seeks his counsel, and Jack can think of only 1 person who can provide some answers to the new Doctor's erratic behaviour... the Master. They track him down, and with delight the Master reveals that the Valeyard, the dark side of the Doctor, has finally succeeded in absconding with the Doctor's body and mind... To their horror, the Master talks the Valeyard into scheming Universal Domination together, leaving Jack and Companion in the lurch...

And so on.... until they have to risk killing the Valeyard, and possibly the Doctor, whilst hoping he will regenerate into the proper Doctor # 13...
                  Last edited by cosmichobo; 27 April 2013, 02:05 AM.
                  back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                  and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                    I agree with this. I really liked Clara in the Asylum episode and I was looking forward to her coming onboard as a companion, but I can't seem to get excited about her character now. Can't put my finger on it, but it's not working for me.
                    I know, it's weird. I really enjoyed her character in Asylum of the Daleks and the Christmas special, but I don't really like her as much now. It seems like she was more capable....motivated...interesting in the other episodes.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

We seem to be unanimous on Clara. I loved the feisty Victorian Clara, as well as the one who was really a Dalek, but this one leaves me cold... To be honest, I haven't really liked any of the new companions much, my two favorites are Martha and Rory. Amy is so-so...
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X