No announcement yet.

The Bells of St. John (3307/707)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont quite follow you. How is this post library when the previous episode was in manhatten? the library ep was years ago!
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

It's called time travel.
      Last edited by Blencathra; 06 April 2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

If I were being picky, I'd note that Cumbria didn't come into existence until 1974; I'm not sure I'd even want to guess what it was referred to as in 1205. And the locals, especially Roman Catholic monks, would not speak "English" (notwithstanding TARDIS circuitry). Perhaps they recognised Saint John's emblem...?

Comment

No, she'd dead. She died in Forest of the Dead and is downloaded into The Library computer with CAL. We are talking about a post Library River.
          You meen pre library, don't you? If she realy died in the library, Manhatten must have been before than.

Oh and as for the chenged shirt question: I rewatched this ep today and when she opens the window the second time you can see that she's wearing some kind of cardigan with the read dress still underneath. So no neither a mistake nor a mysterie here, I'd say.
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
            You meen pre library, don't you? If she realy died in the library, Manhatten must have been before than.
            Many of the earliest River episodes were in (literally) the opposite order to the way she was seeing them.

Comment

Many of the earliest River episodes were in (literally) the opposite order to the way she was seeing them.
              yes, I know. I was talking about the storyline from her poin of view (I think, this timey-wimey-stuff can be quite confusing). So:

The Doctos timeline: 1. The library than (some many yearys later) Manhatten.
              Rivers Timeline: 1. Manhatten than (some many years later) the library.
              Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

So somebody has just pointed this out.

Looks like the word Moffat when you look at it in a mirror.

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  So somebody has just pointed this out.

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8125/8628930421_8d6c455637_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8520/8628930537_a85521a815.jpg[/MG]

Looks like the word Moffat when you look at it in a mirror.

LOL!
                  Looks like? I'd say it is.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha great catch.
                    sigpic

Comment

After rewatching this episode I thought I'd make a comment.

The episode had a very interesting premise. But on the whole the episode seemed rushed.
                      Is this going to be the way of future episodes?

It was nice to see Jenna-Louise back as Clara.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I thought Neo and Morpheus were gonna appear at some point lol
                        "You don't know half of it".
                        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                          Ok, thanks for that.

I'm now getting all hot an' bothered thinking about Jenna Lousie Coleman in Trinity's leathers...
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I'm now getting all hot an' bothered thinking about Jenna Lousie Coleman in Trinity's leathers...
                            Men....! *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post

Why is that?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Coco Pops - they're in The Matrix.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X