No announcement yet.

The God Complex (3211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all, once you passed the threshold you would be in the TARDIS control room, it wouldn't be like a car on the inside.
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

For example, if you stood outside and looked through the windows or the windshield you would see what appeared to be the interior of a car but if you open the door and look in you would see the TARDIS control room.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
        Not at all, once you passed the threshold you would be in the TARDIS control room, it wouldn't be like a car on the inside.
        But didn't we see him driving it ?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          The problem isn't eliminating The Doctor's death, it's eliminating his death but keeping all the events of season 6 intact otherwise it would rip a hole in the time/space continuum and all that bad timey-wimey stuff would happen like the Reapers.

He needs to die, he needs to send Rory, River, Amy and his younger self on that mission into the past (otherwise why invite Canton, he could have came prepared with his own fuel or mention the moon landing) and then have all the events with the Silence (the aliens, and the group) and River take place.

It's possible they may just pawn it off as his Flesh clone being the one killed off.
          I'm also inclined to think that it'll be his Flesh clone getting scragged at Lake Silencio. After all, it'd be an interesting twist if he the Doctor was able to fool Kovarian in the same way she fooled him.
          sigpic

Comment

this ep was awesome
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
              Different doors doesn't necessarily mean it's a different house.
              The railings/hedge are also different... I know, still doesn't mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I stole this from someone a wee while ago.

More interestingly, where is the wooden box/cabin in the long-shot when Canton arrives:
                Silence.jpg

Comment

Canton's up on a hill. The lifeguard cabin is out of the shot.

Comment

But didn't we see him driving it ?
                    No, he was just laying on the hood.
                    sigpic

Comment

He had to be driving it because Cantons truck arrived during the picnic and we heard to car door close

N.C

Comment

That was the sound of Canton's truck door closing, the Doctor, Rory, Amy & River were sitting on the blanket by the lake.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ignore my last, i just re-read and had the wrong car lol

My Bad

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                            "The Stage is set"

A phrase that jumps to mind once the black roll son this episode.

I could've sworn after the
                            Spoiler:
                            minotaurs either warning of an impending Omega's return, or the Doctors description
                            Omega is NOT returning.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Omega is NOT returning.
                              How do you know that? He may or may not return this series but there's nothing to stop him returning in a future series. The 50th anniversary is edging ever closer, ya know. In the season leading up to the 20th anniversary movie The Five Doctors, old enemies and old friends were brought back. For the 2013 celebrations there's now 50-years worth of old enemies and old friends to bring back.

What I'm saying is...don't discount ANYTHING. The space and time dimensions are vast and endless and anything can happen and anyone can return.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Here's a thought..

What if the Doctor we've been watching all series is a ganger? The real Doctor is in some harness somewhere controlling the whole show.
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X