The God Complex (3211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
    Unless something happens in the intervening time requiring a new door *shrugs*

Just out of interest, we know the location of future Doctors TARDIS is a key question, well as we've seen the Master do, the TARDIS can be made into a very powerful paradox machine to hold a paradox together from the end of the universe to its mere infancy.

I doubt the Doctor would do this, but, if he WERE to hide the TARDIS as a paradox machine it *could* open the way for him to die but still be alive AFTER being saved from the death resulting in the paradox, and working backwards to eliminate his death completely.

N.C
    The problem isn't eliminating The Doctor's death, it's eliminating his death but keeping all the events of season 6 intact otherwise it would rip a hole in the time/space continuum and all that bad timey-wimey stuff would happen like the Reapers.

He needs to die, he needs to send Rory, River, Amy and his younger self on that mission into the past (otherwise why invite Canton, he could have came prepared with his own fuel or mention the moon landing) and then have all the events with the Silence (the aliens, and the group) and River take place.

It's possible they may just pawn it off as his Flesh clone being the one killed off.

sigpic

Comment

I kind of wondered if the future Doctor's TARDIS might have been his car , perhaps at some point he repaired the chameleon circuit.

sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
        I kind of wondered if the future Doctor's TARDIS might have been his car , perhaps at some point he repaired the chameleon circuit.

I made that very same suggestion many posts back on The Impossible Astronaut thread. I think that Mr. Moffat has said that the car has some kind of significance but he never elaborated any further than that.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          I made that very same suggestion many posts back on The Impossible Astronaut thread. I think that Mr. Moffat has said that the car has some kind of significance but he never elaborated any further than that.
          Whos the guy in the background, to the left of the car, is it supposed to be Canton or a Silence?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Whos the guy in the background, to the left of the car, is it supposed to be Canton or a Silence?
            Dunno. But whoever it is, he was hiding and watching the whole thing whilst the Doctor was talking to the Astronaut. It even looked to me like whoever it was lay down on the ground as well. It could be someone we haven't met yet. A future companion? A new enemy?

To quote the Doctor: "Time will tell. It always does."

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

It might even be the flesh Doctor.
              sigpic

Comment

I stole this from someone a wee while ago.

Comment

Do you know what that reminds me of? Do you remember "The Watcher" who appeared just before the 4th Doctor regenerated into the 5th?

sigpic

Comment

Do you know what that reminds me of? Do you remember "The Watcher" who appeared just before the 4th Doctor regenerated into the 5th?

It's funny you should mention that because on The Impossible Astronaut thread I said that I thought that the Doctor's discussion and gesturing to the Astronaut out of earshot of Amy, Rory, and River was similar to the Doctor's discussion with the Watcher out of earshot of Adric in Logopolis. I don't think that person in the background on that beach in Utah is another Watcher entity though.

Comment

LOL! I need to go read that Impossible Astronaut thread Alan, I keep having your old ideas. Ah well, great minds as they say.
                      sigpic

Comment

Interestingly enough, the shape of the shadow's body suggest its a Silent, abnormally long arms in relation to its body, the only thing that doesnt match is the headsize, the size of the head is ALOT smaller than the bulbous Silent heads.

The fact they are out of sight also might prove to be some link behind the supposed other person hiding behind the Sarcophagus in The Big Bang.

N.C

Comment

LOL! I need to go read that Impossible Astronaut thread Alan, I keep having your old ideas. Ah well, great minds as they say.
                          Heehee. Great minds indeed.

Comment

If the red car is the TARDIS how do they access other rooms?
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The same way they would with a police box.
                              sigpic

Comment

The same way they would with a police box.
                                How? the glove box?
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X