No announcement yet.

Day of the Moon (3202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i live in the UK and although i know of the Watergate scandal, i am not aware of the specifics

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      I also like that Sheppard has been the narrator for all the series 6 trailers and DW Confidential tidbits. I think the producers struck gold with him.
      Hehe, certainly seems that way! It would be neat to see Sheppard as Canton again.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        Hehe, certainly seems that way! It would be neat to see Sheppard as Canton again.
        I'm pretty sure we're going to see Canton again. The Doctor's not done with the Silence, not by a long shot. Beings that can erase the memory of even a Time Lord are not simply going to give up an empire they've been building for millennia. I'm sure they're planning their revenge.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          It just occurred to me....unless the timeline is altered, we'll be seeing Canton again. As of the end of this episode, the Doctor is still unaware of what Amy/Rory/River witnessed, and so cannot have asked Canton to bring them a can of gasoline. So he'll still need to do that.
          Thats what i think, we'll be seeing him again even after/before? (Gah!) Amy/Rory/River witnessed the doctor's death, i dont think The Doctor would trust a 1 off companion so much like with Canton, so im guessing he will be back

I thought it was abit odd that a complete stranger was helping the doctor (well from our perspectives at that time)
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            Thats what i think, we'll be seeing him again even after/before? (Gah!) Amy/Rory/River witnessed the doctor's death, i dont think The Doctor would trust a 1 off companion so much like with Canton, so im guessing he will be back

I thought it was abit odd that a complete stranger was helping the doctor (well from our perspectives at that time)
            But at the same time, the point of Canton could have been to provide the first clue to put the others on their journey.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              But at the same time, the point of Canton could have been to provide the first clue to put the others on their journey.
              You could be right, there just seemed to be more to it, plus its not like Mark Shephard does just 1 episode in any shows his been in either i think we havent seen the last of Canton
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

maybe the Doctor couldn't sense the Time Girl thingy because she was just that, a child?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  maybe the Doctor couldn't sense the Time Girl thingy because she was just that, a child?
                  Spoiler:
                  A child that regenerates?
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

May be a Time Lord child got some sought of protection method to stop other time lords from finding them.

Or perhaps the Silent hypnotize the Doctor so he would never be able to detect a time lord again. Just like the Doctor hypnotize us humans to always see the Silents so they could not hide from us anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      A child that regenerates?
                      what I meant was that maybe because she is a child is the reason he can't "see" her, perhaps there's some genetic reason, the ability to see only becomes active once she takes adult form?

Or maybe she is a really really really old Timelord, and not a new person, suppose I'm not putting it across right.

Comment

The Doctor can sense other Time-Lords, but i dont know if that extends to non-Tine-Lord Gallifreyans.

The two Tennant Doctors never noticed Donna became part Time-Lord, either in their presence or felt through the Time Vortex.

I would say the detection thing only extends to full-blown Time-Lords, not part ones, like the maybe-time child and the Doctor-Donna

N.C

Comment

I'm not actually convinced that she's Timelord yet. I mean the silence had apparently created a TARDIS or at least come across one at some point. It stands to reason that they also created a being that could regenerate because they wanted to replicate the process.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Just a thought regarding the Little Girl and her regeneration - there's another humanoid species that's been seen to regenerate in Doctor Who before - the Minyans of the planet Minyos as seen in the 1978 story Underworld. Maybe the Little Girl is a member of the Minyan species?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

It's possible, but it doesnt seem like the Moff to write something so anti-climactic as that

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                                It's possible, but it doesnt seem like the Moff to write something so anti-climactic as that

N.C
                                I'm just throwing out everything that Doctor Who has to offer. Putting another idea out on the table. Never put anything past Mr. Moffat. You never know what he'll add to the Whoniverse or who or what might come back.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X