The Impossible Astronaut (3201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    That seemingly throwaway line about Mrs. Robinson apparently isn't a throw-away line after all, especially in light of Simon & Garfunkel's lyrics.
    [...]
    With "The Sound of Silence" which happens to be my favorite Simon & Garfunkel song, all of the lyrics are eerily appropriate for what's now happening in Doctor Who.
    Indeed... I certainly hope Moff did this deliberately, because it'd be quite the coincidence if not! Good point about the "Mrs. Robinson" lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
      Indeed... I certainly hope Moff did this deliberately, because it'd be quite the coincidence if not! Good point about the "Mrs. Robinson" lyrics.
      It'll be interesting to see whether or not Mr. Moffat goes somewhere with this in the episodes to come. Certainly plenty of coincidences in there.

DOCTOR WHO
      EPISODE 2 - "DAY OF THE MOON"
      SATURDAY (30/04/11), 6PM ON BBC1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        It was shown in the trailer
        I don't watch trailers. They spoil.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Not everybody likes to watch the "Next Time" trailer.
        Seems I'm not alone.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Seems I'm not alone.
          You Are Not Alone.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

By the way, they made Nixon look a bit like Steven Segal. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

Seems I'm not alone.
              you are never alone, so long as there's been something in the corner of your eye or creaking in your house or breathing under your bed or voices through a wall.

Comment

Piccie from the GaiifreyBase website

Comment

Now thats creepy

Could it be the Doctor? They all received blue envelopes so maybe his contained more info as i said in a diff thread, he saw what did happen and is now working to fix it?

The shack could be his TARDIS with the chameleon circuit fixed.

N.C

Comment

And a longshot from behind.

Comment

What became of the automated space suit? River said that it was in the process of repairing itself.. Does that mean they just left it there? Will it go looking for the little girl?

What about her have the writers just left here there as an afterthought
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Its a loose end that comes back to shoot the Doctor in the chest, whatever happens to it along the way is what we wanna know :0

N.C

Comment

Well, just rewatched this and noticed that Amy's first stomach pain is when she enters the oval office, before she see's the first Silent in 1969, but after the first time she see's the Silent at the Lake.

Comment

It might have been her baby kicking, or the people holding her doing tests/experiments on her

N.C

Comment

yeah, but I'm trying to work out when she was taken, that's the first time she feels something, so I wonder if something happened at the Lake with that Silent?

I post this in Rivers thread, but I might as well post it here, I think she's in the same place as Amy, her having the pains too because she's Amy's daughter is a bit too obvious, but then maybe not... find out tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by PMN1 View Post
                                Piccie from the GaiifreyBase website

I don't think that is anything, just something attached to front of the lifeguard station.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X