Clear All

It was one of my 'Hands in the sink' lunacy moments

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      It was one of my 'Hands in the sink' lunacy moments
      i sort of saw where you were coming from though
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

That's good to know

Comment

the doctors severed hand has something to do with it, the camera paid some attention to it for a while
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
            the doctors severed hand has something to do with it, the camera paid some attention to it for a while
            I noticed that too. I've wondered for a while why he always had it lying around near the console. You'd think he'd put it in a cupboard or something!

I'm going slighty mmmaaaddd hee hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Fudgiepoos View Post
              I noticed that too. I've wondered for a while why he always had it lying around near the console. You'd think he'd put it in a cupboard or something!
              Would it go in the H bin for Hand or the S bin for severed? Or maybe the M bin for Me. Or even the D bin for Doctor. Maybe he couldn't make up his mind where to put it.

Although if I had a spare bit of me floating around I'd probably want to keep a close eye on it, too. Wouldn't want it to get up to anything tricksy while I had my back turned. Er... not that I'm a tricksy type or anything. *innocents*

Comment

Harriet spoke of the Mr Copper Foundation... the guy from Voyage of the Damned! That is interesting.

Who else is crossing their fingers and hoping that once this season is over, that we will never see the Daleks again?! I'm wishing like a madman, but know the producers would never allow it.

According to the Doctor Who Commentaries on BBC 7, in original script of The Stolen Earth, The Shadow Proclamation was supposed to consist of many more different species of aliens, including the Slitheen - but the scene was cut due to budget. Such a shame, it would have been amazing!
                sigpic

Comment

ASh, but it's very helpful in flying the Tardis - he doesn't seem to be having the "oops, 12 months, not 12 hours" mistakes anymore

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                  According to the Doctor Who Commentaries on BBC 7, in original script of The Stolen Earth, The Shadow Proclamation was supposed to consist of many more different species of aliens, including the Slitheen - but the scene was cut due to budget. Such a shame, it would have been amazing!
                  The SLitheen? or general Rexacoricophallapatoriouses?
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

if he holds his severed up while he is regenerating maybe that could regenerate a whole new body from that hand
                    sigpic

Comment

They've played with that severed hand a few times now so it's definitely going to get used for something big

Comment

So what you guys are saying is that the hand could allow the Doctor to rejuvenate but not regenerate? Or rather, he spends one of his regeneration slots but maintains his visage? That would mean he only has two regenerations left!

I read somewhere that there will be a component of the final scene of the next episode that will take everybody by surprise, and also that...

MINOR NON PLOT-RELATED SPOILER

Spoiler:
                        The TARDIS explodes!

Woo hoo, especially for fans of "that" scene in The Mind Robber.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                          Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                          The SLitheen? or general Rexacoricophallapatoriouses?
                          ^What she said. The Slitheen aren't a race, they're a family. A criminal family - not one I would think the Shadow Proclamation would associate with.
                          sigpic

Comment

My theory, the Osterhagen key is obviously some weapon to be used to defend the earth if the doctor is unavailable. If the doctor isn't there then the next best thing is another time lord. I think that the masters ring somehow contained the masters DNA or his consciousness, and whoever picked it up in LotTLs, UnIT have it now. I think that some UnIT base (possibly the 'vault' [mentioned in the radio times 11 weeks ago]) has a master clone all ready, and the Osterhagen key activates it or downloads his consciousness into it. I know that this is a long shot, but the reactions of all of the characters to Osterhagen could fit this, and the rumor that John Simm might be back make it at least plausible.
                            Last edited by Dinoflo; 02 July 2008, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoflo View Post
                              My theory, the Osterhaggen key is obviously some weapon to be used to defend the earth if the doctor is unavailable. If the doctor isn't there then the next best thing is another time lord. I think that the masters ring somehow contained the masters DNA or his consciousness, and whoever picked it up in LotTLs, UnIT have it now. I think that some UnIT base (possibly the 'vault' [mentioned in the radio times 11 weeks ago]) has a master clone all ready, and the Osterhaggen key activates it or downloads his consciousness into it. I know that this is a long shot, but the reactions of all of the characters to Osterhaggen could fit this, and the rumor that John Simm might be back make it at least plausible.
                              OSTERHAGEN

EARTHS GONE

It's a anagram.

Comment

Originally posted by hydr0san View Post
                                OSTERHAGEN

EARTHS GONE

It's a anagram.
                                It's also an anagram of
                                HEARTS GONE
                                A THREE SONG
                                ENRAGE SHOT
                                RANEE GHOST (maybe they can't spell Rani properly?)
                                ERASE THONG (God I hope so)
                                AGE HORNETS (getting the bees back to fight the Daleks)
                                GATHERS ONE
                                AGENT HORSE
                                A GREEN SHOT

Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X