Turn Left (3011/411)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Davros said the Daleks would be protected from the matter-destruction, the only living things in any reality.
    Last edited by nx01a; 26 January 2009, 05:54 PM.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
      Davros said the Daleks would be protected from the matter-destruction, the only living things in any reality.

That's what he said...... but Davros is the biggest liar ever
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

He's not suicidal. His aim was to
        Spoiler:
        annihilate everything but himself and the Daleks.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

yes but if it was a paradox how would Davros and his ship with everything on it be save if the whole universe is destroyed
          sigpic

Comment

The reality bomb radiates out from the Crucible; the test showed that the effect could be refined and directed.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

There is no 'paradox'.
              Spoiler:
              Davros and the Daleks aboard the Crucible were shielded and would be the only living things left. Rewatch the episode and see for yourselves.

And this conversation really belongs in the 'Journey's End' thread.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

true but it came up here so we talked about it and your right no paradox
                sigpic

Comment

To reiterate: LOVE this episode! For me, the most emotional of the season if not the new series, followed closely by Journey's End.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

i think they work well together. because this episode and journeys end are so close together it keeps u interested and in the mood. this episode also makes way for what is going to happen later. i also loved rose in this episode
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode as it showed how humanity needs The Doctor and he needs his companions! I also enjoyed the Bad Wolf cliffhanger at the end.

Comment

i totally agree i liked the fact that a world without the doctor is a frightening one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shows how many times the Doctor saved us.
                          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

lol thats true to
                            sigpic

Comment

loved the ep, seeing all the old companions and a torchwood cross-over

it's a shame i dont like the old doctor who series, so i dont know anything about davros

Comment

lol i didn't get to watch most of the old series so i didn't know much about him either
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X