X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V is ...-
    H is ....

I think H is more likely - as the first letter of "HELP!!!!!"
    Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
    Spoiler:
    "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
    "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
    "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
    "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
    "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
      You'd be screaming too if someone were to try to cannibalize you and you were a living machine like the Tardis.
      I did think of that but then it seems to me it is still more about the greater danger to The Doctor, and (in this case) the Earth and maybe the Universe.

Personally I can go with either and/or.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
        V is ...-
        H is ....

I think H is more likely - as the first letter of "HELP!!!!!"
        Hmmm... I dunno, I'm still going with V, cos the "accent" of the tapping seems to be on the last one.

Tappity-TAP, tappity-TAP.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I don't have any problems with ff.net and their uploading, they've done a lot of 'Under the Bonnet' work on their server and it's a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I don't have any problems with ff.net and their uploading, they've done a lot of 'Under the Bonnet' work on their server and it's a lot better
            Well, I'll take your word for that RG. You're the expert, considering how many stories you've posted on ff.net, while I have but a single solitary one on the site.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Ive got some on ff.net. None Doctor Who so far though. I agree with RG, they're uploading is pretty good. Woo three days!
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Last count was 63 stories on ff.net for me, including many multi chapters so that's one hell of a lot of writing in 18 months

Comment

I've got loads of stuff up on the SG-999 website, I'm just hesitant to port it over to ff.net cos I'd lose all the formatting and whatnot. I'd also have to probably write an intorductory SG-999 story, explaining how and why the team was formed etc.

Tappity-tap, tappity-tap, tappity-tap - help! I can't stop myself!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've stopped writing the Atlantis stuff for the moment, Dr Who's taken over

Edit I can hear gunfire, seriously I can hear gunfire at the back of my house, maybe it's night time practise at Browndown

Comment

I'm stilling bouncing about the fact that the President-Saxon meeting on the runway occured on my runway, and when I watched the ep I was a mere 100 metres away from where that took place.

But WONDERFUL ep!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

You'll be putting for a transfer to UNIT then?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                          You'll be putting for a transfer to UNIT then?
                          Who says I haven't already been accepted?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

cos your sig still says RAF
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

*coughs and points*

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                I've stopped writing the Atlantis stuff for the moment, Dr Who's taken over

Edit I can hear gunfire, seriously I can hear gunfire at the back of my house, maybe it's night time practise at Browndown
                                Your fics are good. Ill start reading some soon. Hmmm gunfire? Scary!
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X