X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love this episode was really freaky!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      This has got to be the spookiest episode ever. I can't get enough of watching it.

I have grown to like Blink. At first I thought it was way too shippy, with how quick Sally goes weak at the knees for the cop guy and all. She seemed so giddy.

But the episode has grown on me. I like it now.

BTW I have got the whole series of Andromeda. $129 from my favourite DVD shop over here.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

i agree about the cop thing does anyone really fall for a guy that quick
        sigpic

Comment

Not sure if she "fell" for him perse. She did think he was hawt, that's different, and of course he was hawt He flirted and she found it interesting to see where that went.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

yes its to bad that after they flirted he got sent back in time and died in her time. i just love that she is the one who gave the doctor the information he needed
            sigpic

Comment

one of steven's many who classics
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i agree. this is one of my fave eps
                sigpic

Comment

Recently saw Blink for the very first time. There are very few things that actually make me jump in my chair, but Blink was one of them. Quantum-locked or not, those Weeping Angels are freaky to watch, especially late at night.
                  sigpic

Comment

i agree with that they were pretty scary differentially at night
                    sigpic

Comment

One of my best friends, who introduced me to DW, told me that this was the best episode of the series and I needed to watch it.

I finally did today and he was absolutely right!

I liked the way that her actions in the future/present were what ignited the actions in the past and brought everything full circle, in a "wibbly wobbly timey wimey" sense.

And that is my new favorite line in the whole series.

Comment

Fantastic episode! Definitely one of the best eps of the new Who...even though I have yet to watch the remaining 2 seasons as well as the current one.

Quite a while ago had caught a random ep from S31 with the Weeping Angels and thought how creepy/terrifying they were in that one. Have only now finally gotten around to rewatching and catching up with DW. They rank right up there with "Are you my Mummy?" which I thought were brilliant episodes as well.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

this is still one of my fave episodes
                          sigpic

Comment

I think this is the best episode ever IMO. Even though it wasn't Doctorcentric, I didn't mind. It still seemed Dr Who
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd agree with that Blink was one of the best episodes of new Who
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Blink features what may be my all-time favourite quote in all of Who with David Tennant's perfect delivery of the line.

"This is my timey wimey detector. It goes 'ding' when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces... whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow."

Comment

Working...
                                X