The Defiance Game : SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    I've actually notices quite an increase in players actually, they tend to flock to arkfalls, incursions and sieges (so much so that it takes some time for my computer to properly load everything). You don't usually come across many people out in the field but there is a few at Fast Travel points.

Well if you are near someone doing the same mission, you get credit for things they do and vice versa (like killing a boss or activating in a console), the instanced missions you'd need to group with someone.

You mean the final mission? Yeah, they changed that (I think) so you can play with others to beat Nim, but I'd recommend really trying him yourself. If you keep dying equip Overcharge, a BMG and some heal stims, it takes some time but it works. And if your really lucky in the final section, he will stay put behind the shield but with a small part of him sticking out so you can drain him of health without him attacking you.

Some people even find another boss harder than Nim, he's called Jackleg Joe. He is actually pretty simply but during Alpha and Beta he was near impossible to kill.

It probably the game I've spent the most time on in my life, so maybe I'm biased but it is a very good game. Somewhat repetitive once you finish the missions etc and have little to do except getting rep, raising weapon skill etc, but that's the price I pay for using AR's almost exclusively.

If you need friends in game, I'll try to get you an invite to my clan, their relatively new but growing and we aren't all uppity like other large clans.

Cool ..... my character name is Johanna Darkwater........ I think that should show on screen. I made the mistake today of forgetting to turn my microphone off so while I could not hear myself others could haha......

Oh and a good question what gender do most people play in video games?

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question..........

I got over 100 hours out of Mass Effect 3. Not so many in multiplayer but I played as Femshep there mainly for the fact I had been given the choice, and that it was something different to do. The other reason that I didn't want to sit there watching some dude when I can have a frelling choice..... So why not?

In Defiance I did the same thing.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Cool ..... my character name is Johanna Darkwater........ I think that should show on screen. I made the mistake today of forgetting to turn my microphone off so while I could not hear myself others could haha......

Oh and a good question what gender do most people play in video games?

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question..........

I got over 100 hours out of Mass Effect 3. Not so many in multiplayer but I played as Femshep there mainly for the fact I had been given the choice, and that it was something different to do. The other reason that I didn't want to sit there watching some dude when I can have a frelling choice..... So why not?

In Defiance I did the same thing.
      I'll pass along the info when I'm back on later today/tonight.

My main character is male, but I have played female characters (mostly so I can play through missions and get outfits for the screencaps I need for the wiki). I've played few games that give a gender choice but when I do I find myself drawn to both.

Comment

OMG OMG Yay!!!!!!!!!

I feel so proud I finished two missions on my own...... yay......

I finished all parts of "raiding the medicine cabinet" and "KTAM Radio Station"

But noticed with the first one if you go back to some of the areas notably the very first part of that mission everything respawns... And you can farm XP... That should not happen I think. Why can't previous areas be dead once done? It wouldn't be that hard to implement and would work on individual players only...

Comment

OMG OMG Yay!!!!!!!!!

I feel so proud I finished two missions on my own...... yay......

I finished all parts of "raiding the medicine cabinet" and "KTAM Radio Station"

But noticed with the first one if you go back to some of the areas notably the very first part of that mission everything respawns... And you can farm XP... That should not happen I think. Why can't previous areas be dead once done? It wouldn't be that hard to implement and would work on individual players only...
          No, many mission areas do have conflict sites that appear after you complete the mission. They respawn as many times as you go there. I think it has to do with co-op playing, so you can help someone out even when you're not doing the mission yourself.

Comment

No, many mission areas do have conflict sites that appear after you complete the mission. They respawn as many times as you go there. I think it has to do with co-op playing, so you can help someone out even when you're not doing the mission yourself.
            Ah OK, but it seems like a huge exploit.....

Same for the prison near the top of the map

Comment

It's not an exploit because theirs no levels. Doing the missions over and over doesn't really do anything. Theirs the ego rating yes, but theirs no levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisrulez View Post
                It's not an exploit because theirs no levels. Doing the missions over and over doesn't really do anything. Theirs the ego rating yes, but theirs no levels.

OH ok then just that's what others have claimed...

I wish I had friends to play online with as it's not a very social game even when others are around on the play area.... I'm doing my missions in a slightly different order and only just did the mission with Nolan and Irisa. But I am stuck in one of the camps looking for a crystal or gem thing... Those raiders I'm finding hard to fight haha.......

The constant server time outs are making me lose stuff.

I don't think I am doing that badly though as I am persisting but the frustration level is high with this game, but its fun.

Comment

Hey hi Escyos would it be OK if I sent a friend request in game to you

Comment

Hey hi Escyos would it be OK if I sent a friend request in game to you
                    You sure can. I actually added you the other day but you didn't reply.

Comment

You sure can. I actually added you the other day but you didn't reply.
                      It didn't show up........ I'll have another look again later see if the friend list updated. I'd like to chat and maybe we can organise a time to meet in game and if you can could you help me with my mission?

Comment

It didn't show up........ I'll have another look again later see if the friend list updated. I'd like to chat and maybe we can organise a time to meet in game and if you can could you help me with my mission?
                        Sure thing. I will most likely be on (again) in around 1.5-2 hours from now. Try then if you can. If not I'm on most days from around midday (in Australia) to midnight. Not constantly on those full 12 hours but enough that you may catch me.

Comment

Oh the Nolan mission is actually an Episode Mission. There's the main missions and episode missions. The episode missions slightly went with the tv show but not by much. The episode missions respawn after a while.

Comment

Sure thing. I will most likely be on (again) in around 1.5-2 hours from now. Try then if you can. If not I'm on most days from around midday (in Australia) to midnight. Not constantly on those full 12 hours but enough that you may catch me.

I'm usually on in the evenings from around 8 till 10 or 11, sometimes later

If you see me and are free in game hop over to where I am. I'll be the one being shot at too much
                            Last edited by Coco Pops; 18 March 2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

I would add you if you wanted but I'm a PS3 player sorry. So I can't. My characters name is Goth Angel btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisrulez View Post
                                I would add you if you wanted but I'm a PS3 player sorry. So I can't. My characters name is Goth Angel btw.
                                Do you post on the Defiance forums?

I think you can still add even across platforms.........

Comment

Working...
                                X