No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I mean that it isn't close to the release date of the DVD/Blu ray. I have never seen this.

But then again I'm still relatively new to Netflix so I'm not exactly sure of the specifics in regards to this.
    sigpic

Comment

If they follow the same schedule as last year, region 1 will see a DVD set in March.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Just saw a little blurb that says Season 3 of Continuum will begin to air in January 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Just saw a little blurb that says Season 3 of Continuum will begin to air in January 2014.
          Hope you're right!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Seems kind of early...But I'm game.
            sigpic

Comment

Filming starts in November. A January premier date seems unlikely.

Comment

According to the show's Facebook page, filming on season three has started! Canada will get new episodes in March. Everyone else still has to wait.

Comment

Yay!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                    According to the show's Facebook page, filming on season three has started! Canada will get new episodes in March. Everyone else still has to wait.
                    Anyone know the US date for new episodes?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't believe they've even announce the exact Canadian dates yet, but I imagine it will be in the late spring, just like last year. If your on twitter, I'd suggest following Lexa Doig. There's not a whole lot that goes on with the show that she doesn't comment about. She's the main cheerleader with all the live tweeting activities, if your into that type of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                        I don't believe they've even announce the exact Canadian dates yet, but I imagine it will be in the late spring, just like last year. If your on twitter, I'd suggest following Lexa Doig. There's not a whole lot that goes on with the show that she doesn't comment about. She's the main cheerleader with all the live tweeting activities, if your into that type of stuff.
                        I am on twitter...but I delete 3/4ths of the stuff I get from there because its information overload.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree 100%. However, it is most useful if you have a targeted interest. If your feed includes a dozen generic topics or individuals, there's simply no way to wade through all the trash to find what you might actually deem as important.

Personally, I like the way I can take a topic, follow the factions that give the best information and use it for as long as I'm interested. In other words, using twitter as a tool rather than letting twitter use me and my time. I like continuum and I've always liked Lexa and her work. No need following anybody else related to the show cause she pretty much covers it. In fact, once the season starts, I pretty much ignore her feed, she generates more tweets than I could ever have time to read.

Sorry to run on about it, but lately I've talked to lots of people who've expressed how tedious twitter has become for them and they are exactly right. You just have to change the way you use it. I hate to say it, but there's no better source for current info than twitter, but too many people become a slave to it...

Comment

Ahhhhhh that explains a lot. I've been down town a few times this week and movie type sets are every where!!!!

Can't wait until March.

You know that we used to call stupid people "twits" ....I often wonder where the name "twitter" came from.

Watching all the "twitters" on campus, I'm beginning to see them as "Zombies".

Damn it where did I put that shot gun!!!
                            Last edited by psl1; 04 December 2013, 09:37 PM.
                            SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
                              Ahhhhhh that explains a lot. I've been down town a few times this week and movie type sets are every where!!!!

Can't wait until March.

You know that we used to call stupid people "twits" ....I often wonder where the name "twitter" came from.

Watching all the "twitters" on campus, I'm beginning to see them as "Zombies".

Damn it where did I put that shot gun!!!
                              hehehehehe Yeah I opened a twitter account 2 years ago and Never use it now cuz it's just too stupid. I rarely get in FB anymore either...I think they are both just a legal way to gather information on you and then sell it to the highest bidder for marketing purposes
                              But yeah...can't wait til Continuum starts up again...love the show
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I use FB to keep in touch with my eclectic group of friends and family but Twitter just seems like a waste of time!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X