Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    I've still got most of season 2 to watch on my Sky+ box...!
    Do so!
    sigpic

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29I know its a Canadian show but now we have offical word that Continuum will continue to air in the US
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes, good news, it was renewed a while ago, though - But I was afraid it was gonna be cancelled. Many good shows does

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
          Yes, good news, it was renewed a while ago, though - But I was afraid it was gonna be cancelled. Many good shows does
          If it had been US-produced it probably would have been... Let us all thank the deities that it's a Canadian based show.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
            I know. I said as much that Canada had already renewed the show but now Americans can continue to watch it too
            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            If it had been US-produced it probably would have been... Let us all thank the deities that it's a Canadian based show.
            Random speculation
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Random speculation
              At the rate Syfy is going... not so much...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                At the rate Syfy is going... not so much...
                Thats just a myth. Like how some science fiction fans have this notion that Fox likes to cancel TV shows
                Jelgate is right

Comment

SyFy cancelled "Alphas"

Comment

Any network would have cancelled Alphas with their low numbers
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Canadian networks do the same of course, low viewing figures means no return on investment so bye bye show! Primeval-New World for example was canned after the first season due to low viewing figures, but at least an attempt was made at taking a chance with the premise of the UK original to make a new show. This to me is a good sign of Canadian TV putting more money into home made shows, taking more chances rather than not doing anything at all and just buying in shows from abroad!

It seems to me that it is paying off and Canadian TV is doing quite well at the moment generating some good original shows. Shows like Continuum, Motive, Saving Hope and The Listener (which was cancelled but then brought back when picked up by another network) that I enjoy watching, and they are ones that are being renewed too!

It's good to hear that SyFy has picked up the 3rd season of Continuum. If I was in the States I would have been really annoyed if it continued in Canada and not the US!

Comment

I have now got something to look forward to...
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

WTF!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Jason and Esher are related to Alex?????

I wonder how hard it might be to manipulate and "photoshop" DNA samples

I'm not surprised Jason is old Alex son, that makes more sense than him being young Alex father.

Well I didn't see that ending, but I guess it all makes some kind of sense.
                          Last edited by psl1; 04 August 2013, 06:00 PM.
                          SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Well as this show involves time travel.
                            I'd like to say... 'I hate temporal theory...!'

Comment

Damn that was good and ...

Spoiler:
                              what a nightmare

now we have to wait for next season, I don't know if I can last!
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well they do say good things come to those who wait.
                                I still have season 2 to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X