• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Continuum to come! Excellent!
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Thanks for that link...

Glad to see more 'ancient aliens' and 'Game of thrones', as well as Continuum.

Looking forward to this show on History Channel....

Martian War (World Broadcast Premiere, Canadian Original)

FALL 2013
      Presented as a suspenseful, moving documentary, Martian War tells the story of the catastrophic events and unimaginable horrors of 1913 to 1917 – a four-year period which saw humankind battle a savage alien invasion and become progressively enslaved by terrible machines of war. With powerful and detailed First World War parallels, Martian War is a one-of-a-kind show.
      SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Great to see that Continuum is getting another season, I really want to see where they are taking this series.

Comment

Yes! Go Showcase! This is such good news. Finally, a show that is getting better and better gets a chance to get even better!

Comment

Just caught Second Thoughts...

Spoiler:

1. Sonya has a point here, she can't really beat Travis at his own game.

2. Particularly as Travis seems to be winning.

3. What the frack do the Freelancers have to do with anything? It's prety obvious that Sonya was behind Flash!

4. No Alec you moron....

I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Some great awards for Continuum tonight at the LEO 2013 Awards held at the Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver....

All the results should be up soon, but it won Best Dramatic Series for sure!!...

https://twitter.com/leoawards/status...754368/photo/1

Well done to all the cast & crew...I think the only way is up for this great show!!!

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Just saw the series 2 premier. It was well done, and set up the new arcs well. Definitely worth a rewatch.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                  Some great awards for Continuum tonight at the LEO 2013 Awards held at the Westin Bayshore Hotel, Vancouver....

All the results should be up soon, but it won Best Dramatic Series for sure!!...

https://twitter.com/leoawards/status...754368/photo/1

Well done to all the cast & crew...I think the only way is up for this great show!!!

Deeds xx
                  7 awards!! Well deserved!!

http://www.leoawards.com/2013/winner...ramatic_Series

Comment

Saw Friday's premiere! It was awesome to see the show back on. I enjoyed the episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am really into the show. Even though I live state side I am keeping up with the episodes airing over there. Show is great so far.
                      sigpic

Favorite quote:
                      McKay: You shot me!
                      Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                      Ronon: You shot me, too.
                      Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

2.2 was a bit slow in places, but overall, it was well done. Kellogg as temptation figure is super creepy too.

Comment

There's lots I do like about this show. And then there's some ongoing nitpicks.

Example: Kellogg pays for a very expensive lab space for Alex to create amazing tech. Why hasn't Alex moved into someplace "better" than the house he shares with all those other guys?

Spoiler:
                          Yes, they all got killed by Garza so there's room for future development in that area. Still, as soon as he quit that job at that store he should have had a new address.

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

Holy freakin' hell...

Some very interesting developments occured.

Spoiler:
                            But damn, did they really have to kill Gardner? I was just starting to like him. He and Keira have such a fun work relationship -- she keeping her enemy in a vice grip and all.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Been some very attractive Emily and Garza the last couple weeks
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Uggg...I hate that we're behind some of you guys. I was reading and then realized...wait...some of this stuff hasn't happened yet. IDK why they had to start the show later in the US. Concurrent broadcasting would've been better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X