No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the DVD. Syfy has been running the episodes though, and a marathon is likely next week.

Yep. Next Friday, Syfy is having one.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
      I bought the DVD. Syfy has been running the episodes though, and a marathon is likely next week.

Yep. Next Friday, Syfy is having one.
      Ahhh...Its on my "gift" list...so I can't buy it for myself.
      Last edited by LtColCarter; 03 June 2013, 10:34 AM. Reason: made a boo-boo!
      sigpic

Comment

Just caught up with the last two episodes and...

Spoiler:
        Keira needs to stop breaking my fangirl heart. I just want to wrap her up in my arms and tell her all will be okay. Damn it...

But damn, Betty surprised me... She's in league with Liber8, well one half of it anyway. And Alec's girlfriend... yeah, that set-up was no surprise at all -- I wonder who she's working for. Could it be Escher? I kinda hope it is.

And what about Dylan - does he know? What's going on there?

I went from "damn, if this show gets another season I'll be surprised" to "frak, please don't get cancelled!"... I want more Continuum.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:
          if they stopped the serial killer duo, at 8 instead of 38 from kiera's future history, that means they have changed the future.
          SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I think she's realised now that she's probably already lost her family the second she travelled in time...shame we couldn't have seen Carlos's reaction to the full truth...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Spoiler:
              This latest episode does heavily imply that the future has already changed, what with people snapping up the inventors of various technologies and Kiera solving an unsolved case.

One does wonder why deliberate time travelers would need to recruit the original inventors of a technology... If I somehow could travel back 10 years into the past I would just take the tech with me and claim to have invented it myself. After all, how hard would it be to "invent" Facebook one you already know the idea and how to go about implementing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                Spoiler:
                I think she's realised now that she's probably already lost her family the second she travelled in time...shame we couldn't have seen Carlos's reaction to the full truth...
                Spoiler:
                OK so that goes along way to explain all her tears....I had not thought of it that way.

She’s coming to terms with never going back and is now grieving her lost family and child.

Thanks!
                SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Another great episode....the plot thickens......If this show doesn't get a 3rd season then I'll feel cheated again like I did with SGU! Just when it's getting better and better!

Spoiler:
                  I'm loving all the different angles going on, the motives and actions of Kellog gathering his 'think tank', Alec's evil 'girfriend', what's her agenda, who is she working for?! Betty, who is she really working for?

The more subtle meddling in time by all these people from the future, manipulating the inventors and movers and shakers of their history is fascinating and I can't wait to see what the outcome of this will be. It's such a contrast to Liber8's approach. They've been quiet for the last two episodes making me think they have been busy hatching more plots and they'll be back with a vengeance! There seems to be two points of view as to what the future is meant to be, wonder how different it will be to what we've seen from Kiera's recollections?

Kiera's realisation that there is no future is interesting to watch. She changes with each episode, lamenting a future that is only in her memory now. The scene she told Carlos the truth was a wonderful moment as she realised she doesn't exist and she needed to tell someone who she really was just so that she would exist! Great Keira moment there.

Comment

how many ppl are voting on the continuum website for how they want the finale to go.

Comment

I'm not... I prefer no interference at all to be fair. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                        how many ppl are voting on the continuum website for how they want the finale to go.
                        Is that a series finale or a season finale?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Is that a series finale or a season finale?
                          At the moment, it's a season finale, up until the moment they decide to renew or cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            At the moment, it's a season finale, up until the moment they decide to renew or cancel.
                            Personally, I hope it remains a season finale!
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 3 is a'comin' folks!!..

Continuum renewed!!..\o/ \o/ \o/

http://www.shawmedia.ca/Media/PressR...eId=6442453145

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Oh yeah!! SCORE!! WOoohoo!! *does happy dance*

Comment

Working...
                                X