No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only caught the first episode so far. But I admit it has potential.
    And I ready for all the twists and turns this show is going to throw at us.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

keep watching, you guys & girls are in for such a treat

Comment

Just to let all of you know in advance. Temporal Theory gives me a headache...

This show has more twists and turns than a plate of spaghetti. And I like it.

Comment

I agree with what David Nykl's character said in the pilot episode. I can understand where Liber8 are coming from. That's what I like most about this show. The enemies and the good guys are relatable. That said, young Alex is kind of annoying.

Comment

And now Continuum is airing on SyFy!!!!!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

about two weeks and it's out on DVD, too bad it's not coming out on Blu-Ray
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I watched the premier on SyFy last night. Looked interesting! Does this mean I have some scifi to watch now?
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I watched the premier on SyFy last night. Looked interesting! Does this mean I have some scifi to watch now?
                  I started watching it a few weeks ago, but I had to stop in the middle of the first episode and never got back to it. I've started watching it again. So I hope we will have some good scifi too.
                  sigpic

Comment

I still have 7 episodes to watch on my Sky+ box. I recorded them but I've not had the time to watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Yes, I'm sure you will enjoy it, really drew me in. Nothing is what it seems in this and that is the kind of storytelling I like. Looking forward to season 2 in May! I'm glad I've got a good Sci Fi show to look forward to now that Fringe has ended.

It's good to see this has been picked up in the UK and US. I think this is a Canadian made Sci Fi hit and it would have been a shame if it was never seen outside Canada.

Comment

I watched the first episode yesterday, I enjoyed it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I rewatched the first episode this evening. I'm finding at this point that I don't have much sympathy for the lead female character. Hopefully she'll become more sympathetic as the show goes on.

I certainly have no sympathy for the rebels.

I do have a lot of sympathy for the folks of 2013 Vancouver, B.C.

Comment

I like the show
                            Last edited by fumblesmcstupid; 17 January 2013, 11:12 PM.
                            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Loved the show (just finished watching it), but can't stand some of the reviews I've read. People complaining about how the protagonist of the show is portrayed as a good character even though she works for fascism, people comparing the situation to Hitler and Nazi Germany, complaining that the "freedom fighters" are portrayed as terrorists (which is pretty much what they are) etc etc...

It's a TV show set over a half century in the future. You can't put any more "fiction" in science fiction. Those people really need to get over themselves.
                              sigpic

Comment

Some good news, the show is up for some awards and looks like it's being well received in the US!

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...071/story.html

Looking forward to the start of season 2 in May.

Comment

Working...
                                X