The Imperfections of Memory (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    The ending was Daniel looking at the Cylon and saying "Zoe?". I thought the episode was okay. I see what they are building towards with the elements in this ep, but otherwise it was kind of uh...boring.
    Thanks, now I remember. Can't remember what triggered him to ask that .
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      Thanks, now I remember. Can't remember what triggered him to ask that .
      Heh. Me neither.

Though I think it had something to do with the talk about the digital/analog talk with the lab guy (whose name I still don't know) and that the chips needed to be treated as unique individual programs rather than something that can be replicated perfectly into multiple copies...or something to that affect....whatever Zoe told lab boy in V world.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

The lab guy is Philomon.

Comment

1. For a second I thought Joe's new guide in V-world was Tamara.

2. Clarice, you sly bleep.

3. Lacy, no...didn't you learn from what happened...

4. "Zoe?" Very nicely played and not how I expected them to do it but it still works. I mean, who else would Daniel know that could come up with a theory like that?

Now things get interesting.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Re: Matt G's 4th:

Daniel also know Zoe at least was inside the robot for a while but he thought the program crashed and was destroyed for good. Instead, it paired the MCP and the body.

Comment

so now daniel is starting to wonder 'did she really get deleted?'

him saying zoe was a shot in the dark

now the question, does she trust him enough to out herself or does she stay hidden? because, honestly, i don't think he can be trusted. if he knows that the robot is sentient and self-aware, he'll lock it down somehow because his pressure and obsession is 'gotta make 999,999 more of these'
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                so now daniel is starting to wonder 'did she really get deleted?'

him saying zoe was a shot in the dark

now the question, does she trust him enough to out herself or does she stay hidden? because, honestly, i don't think he can be trusted. if he knows that the robot is sentient and self-aware, he'll lock it down somehow because his pressure and obsession is 'gotta make 999,999 more of these'
                I agree. I think she would be crazy to let him know. She has been watching him for enough time now without his knowing it, that I am sure she has more insight into him then she ever had before.
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Who is this, was at the memorial when those guys were trying to move it.
                  Was she one of Baltars groupies?

Last edited by Trig; 18 March 2010, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Is that Paulla Schaffer from BSG?

Comment

No, I was thinking the other one.
                      http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Jeanne

Although she also looks a bit like that girl that was in one of the XMen films..

Comment

vancouver is a small community, actor wise. Its inevitable that some BSG actors will get jobs on caprica....but it's also highly unlikely that it's anything more than casting the same actors for two very different roles

sigpic

Comment

vancouver is a small community, actor wise. Its inevitable that some BSG actors will get jobs on caprica....but it's also highly unlikely that it's anything more than casting the same actors for two very different roles
                          I remember someone said once (another forum) that Canada has only 6 actors. Made me laugh
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

I wasnt saying that it was her, just that it looked bit like her and that she looked familiar, the question was who was she..

Comment

i know, but there are some that, if they see bsg actors in caprica might wonder if they're playing the same characters or not.

sigpic

Comment

i know, but there are some that, if they see bsg actors in caprica might wonder if they're playing the same characters or not.
                                Glad I don't have that problem, since I didn't watch Caprica. But I can see that it might trigger those thoughts. But they did seem to focus in on her, do you think she will be an integral part of the stroyline? Cause I wondered who she was, why they singled her out.
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X