Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{removed}
    {Mod Snip} LETS TRY AND SAVE CAPRICA CAUSE WE CAN AND ITS WORTH THE EFFORT
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 November 2010, 09:22 PM. Reason: personal attacks on other members is not allowed
    sigpic
    Kenton Canada

Comment

Well, I've just done my part. After really enjoying Blowback, it finally hit me how disappointed I was with the show's impending end. I probably can't mail a crate of apples across the border, Customs regulations and all, but I've just taken the time to fire off an email to Syfy's programming department voicing my displeasure not only with the cancellation but with Syfy's treatment of Caprica since day 1.

I know full well that it's almost certainly a futile gesture, particularly since I'm not an American and not counted toward anything in Syfy's books. But nothing was ever accomplished by silence either
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Well, I've just done my part. After really enjoying Blowback, it finally hit me how disappointed I was with the show's impending end. I probably can't mail a crate of apples across the border, Customs regulations and all, but I've just taken the time to fire off an email to Syfy's programming department voicing my displeasure not only with the cancellation but with Syfy's treatment of Caprica since day 1.

I know full well that it's almost certainly a futile gesture, particularly since I'm not an American and not counted toward anything in Syfy's books. But nothing was ever accomplished by silence either

Well said ... As a fellow canadian i here ya there ! And i agree since day 1 it never got any respect i found ! Can you send me the site so i to can send a message ! Nothing ever got accomplished by sittin around saying it aint worth it !!!!!
        sigpic
        Kenton Canada

Comment

http://www.syfy.com/feedback/index.p..._Global_Footer

If you have suggestions or comments for our Programming Department about Syfy or any of its shows, please contact:
          [email protected]
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

You know what guys, I don't care if this campaign is a waste of anyone's time. It's their time to waste.

And if you think it's a waste of time....well go and find somewhere else to spend yours and leave them alone.

You are not the forum time police, so just go and amuse yourselves elsewhere and let them be.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think it's great to see fans trying to rally support-- but personally I would be REALLY surprised if it was brought back. I am not saying that I don't want it to be, but personally I dont think it will be unless there is a total uproar about it.
              Share What's Happening in Your City -- Promote Your Site, Service, Link, Favorite Spot, or Anything Else

Comment

wowwww so syfy isnt giving the fans any respect or the shows. yeaaaaaaa, i'm never gonna watch syfy again.

the only way they'd bring it back is if there is a bigger response than what happened w/ the finale of bsg season 1..
                Last edited by daniel9; 21 November 2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                  wowwww so syfy isnt giving the fans any respect or the shows. yeaaaaaaa, i'm never gonna watch syfy again.

the only way they'd bring it back is if there is a bigger response than what happened w/ the finale of bsg season 1..
                  What gave you that opinion? Because they cancelled a show?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

the entire ignoring the fans not giving them respect or caprica or true scifi tv shows instead of what they air

Comment

the entire ignoring the fans not giving them respect or caprica or true scifi tv shows instead of what they air
                      Respecting is one thing but its foolish to have them pursue a project that is losing money. I just don't see this one being SyFy's fault. The numbers were bad.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

they dont respect them. and bad numbers compared to what? the other shows on syfy?lol im sure youd find they have bad numbers too. they arent canning them tho. what about the numbers btwn the shows that are on now and the numbers from when the chan was loaded with actual scifi shows?

Comment

they dont respect them. and bad numbers compared to what? the other shows on syfy?lol im sure youd find they have bad numbers too. they arent canning them tho. what about the numbers btwn the shows that are on now and the numbers from when the chan was loaded with actual scifi shows?
                          The other shows aren't averaging below a million viewers. I understand fan being angry but lets be realastic. A TV show is a business. When your expenses outweigh your profit it makes little sense to continue
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

syfy chan is realistic??? how exactly is that so? there is no scifi on it. and you didnt answer about the ratings from when scifi shows filled up the schedule compared to now. that shows how much they care about profit. so your argument doesn't work with how they are going about things or maybe they are being paid off to have those shows on there no matter how the ratings are?

Comment

syfy chan is realistic??? how exactly is that so? there is no scifi on it. and you didnt answer about the ratings from when scifi shows filled up the schedule compared to now. that shows how much they care about profit. so your argument doesn't work with how they are going about things or maybe they are being paid off to have those shows on there no matter how the ratings are?
                              Thier is definitly science fiction on there. Just because you don't like does not mean its not science fiction. It doesn't work that way on the second part. SyFy and their advertisers aren't going to pay for a show if they aren't getting money back. To do so would bankrupt them.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I wish them the best. I wasn't a fan of the show up until recently. These past few episodes that have been airing in Canada are amazing. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X