SyFy/Neilsen Caprica Rating Predictions/Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
    It seems Caprica is on right tracks. It has now had two weeks up in ratings.
    Unless I'm mistaken, there hasn't been any official word on the ratings from the last episode yet. If there has been, could you please post a link?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
      Unless I'm mistaken, there hasn't been any official word on the ratings from the last episode yet. If there has been, could you please post a link?
      Its just been released on tv by the number. I'm skepetic that these increases will be good enough
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Of course you are skeptic, jel. That's part of who you are Yes, skepticism is good for body and soul. And skepticists don't have to be dissapointed afterwards, either.

Comment

Word is behind SyFy lines is, Caprica will be getting a 2nd season pick up. But you did not hear that from me, lol. It's a buzz, not a fact, just a buzz.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I didn't hear it from you. It's been spammed all over this Caprica board some time ago but no confirmation so I won't get my hopes up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Word is behind SyFy lines is, Caprica will be getting a 2nd season pick up. But you did not hear that from me, lol. It's a buzz, not a fact, just a buzz.
              So I take it ratings don't matter anymore
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd be surprised if it didn't get picked up, losing it would be a greater loss for Syfy than salvaging what they can for a second season I think and maybe getting mediocre ratings. Besides, what do they have to replace it with?

Comment

I really hope more people come around regarding this show. They simply don't know what they are missing out on IMO.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    The show is going to get renewed and it makes me lose a lot of faith in the ratings system. But whatever. It is just more evidence that ratings are not the only factor in determing a renewal or not.

For the folks who like the show, I will be happy for you when it gets renewed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      The show is going to get renewed and it makes me lose a lot of faith in the ratings system. But whatever. It is just more evidence that ratings are not the only factor in determing a renewal or not.

For the folks who like the show, I will be happy for you when it gets renewed.
                      Thank you, assuming it does get a second season.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        No I don't think they do. Maybe they still matter a little bit, but I believe their value has decreased greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Thank you, assuming it does get a second season.
                          I am pretty sure they will. They will mess around with timeslots, budgets, and etc to make it work. They invested too much money into this show for it to only go one season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            No I don't think they do. Maybe they still matter a little bit, but I believe their value has decreased greatly.
                            Personally, I don't think renewal should ever have solely been based on ratings. IMO, the ratings system has been broken for some time now.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wonder though, if they'd get a short season order. Like getting a 13-episode season. I wouldn't be opposed to that.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                I wonder though, if they'd get a short season order. Like getting a 13-episode season. I wouldn't be opposed to that.
                                it works for doctor who
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X