This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twaxer View Post
    I really really really hope they get another season!!
    and I hope they make an decision soon!! gaahh!!
    You and me, bro. You and me.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I got to talk to someone at the Chicago convention who is in the loop regarding Caprica and a lot of other syfy stuff and he said that everything has gone dead, just like briangate said, people who used to talk about it aren't talking anymore. However, he said he doesn't really think they've made a decision yet and its still quite possible that a pick up could happen. Don't give up yet..

Mailing letters to syfy would be a good idea.

On a side note he also seemed confident that the Stargate movies would eventually be produced.. so fear not, somethings things like this don't always end bad.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        With the ‘Caprica‘ actors’ contracts expiring, executive producer David Eick said we’d hear a decision on Season 2 by August 15. It’s now almost September. Is the show canceled? – Pete
        That deadline came and went, yes, but a source very close to Syfy’s ‘Caprica’ told me during Emmys weekend that NBC Universal worked out an “extension” that bought them until November to make a call on a pick-up. So hold out hope, Pete.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...-caprica-more/
        Great, now Syfy can jerk us around until almost November.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Great, now Syfy can jerk us around until almost November.
          that is just not so fair...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            that is just not so fair...
            Exactly my sentiment.

Still a long wait for the second half of the first season in January....
            sigpic
            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
              Exactly my sentiment.

Still a long wait for the second half of the first season in January....
              A long wait indeed. It really is a shame how this show has been treated by Syfy.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

A long wait indeed. It really is a shame how this show has been treated by Syfy.
                yes it is, i have so much potential.. i hope that if it gets axed the end of the season atleast will give closure...
                Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!

Comment

yes it is, i have so much potential.. i hope that if it gets axed the end of the season atleast will give closure...
                  If it does get canceled at the end of Season 1, I wouldn't count on too much closure.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I want more Caprica God dangit!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      I want more Caprica God dangit!
                      Same here, my friend.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If it does get canceled at the end of Season 1, I wouldn't count on too much closure.
                        yeah, i guess it will end with a wicked cliffhanger.. just like sarah connor chronicles...

Comment

yeah, i guess it will end with a wicked cliffhanger.. just like sarah connor chronicles...
                          I am still trying to hang on to a glimmer of hope that it will get a Season 2. But, that hope is fading, and fast.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am still trying to hang on to a glimmer of hope that it will get a Season 2. But, that hope is fading, and fast.
                            me 2, me 2!!!

Comment

Appearantly, the premiere of season 1.5 has been rescheduled to October, along with the new SGU episodes

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...ly-october?m=k
                              Mia: Don't you hate that?
                              Vincent: Hate what?
                              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                                Appearantly, the premiere of season 1.5 has been rescheduled to October, along with the new SGU episodes

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...ly-october?m=k
                                Over-Analysis: They burning those two shows off together? CONSPIRACIES ABOUND!

Initial Reaction: I cheered.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X