X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    still looks like more of the same
    If that was the same I need to go back and watch 1.0 right now. That trailer was BA!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      If that was the same I need to go back and watch 1.0 right now. That trailer was BA!
      I sure thought so.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Alessandra Torresani & Sash Roiz try to answer the season 2 question without really answering it, on the red carpet.

So I guess we find out next week then!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Last I checked, this was a discussion about Caprica, not whether or not downloading from the net is legal/illegal.

If you want to discuss the legalities of downloading, there's probably a thread in off topic you can pick up and discuss or you can start a new one if you can't find any recent discussion on it.l
          sigpic

Comment

I sure hope we find out this week.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

No announcement yet?
              sigpic

Comment

Nope. But it's only Monday. And it's only 9am on the west coast
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

that trailer certainly looked interesting, if the pilot hadn't bored me to death I would start watching. but as it stands I will let the episodes air and read what you guys have to say and then maybe see if I can catch a repeat sometime
                  I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                    that trailer certainly looked interesting, if the pilot hadn't bored me to death I would start watching. but as it stands I will let the episodes air and read what you guys have to say and then maybe see if I can catch a repeat sometime
                    The pilot was a bit slow, yeah, but the story really picks up once you get further into the series. I'd recommend you to watch 'til episode 5, and if you still don't like it, then I guess you'll never will
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Waiting... Waiting....
                      sigpic

Comment

Didn't know you liked Caprica, Major D
                        Mia: Don't you hate that?
                        Vincent: Hate what?
                        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                          Didn't know you liked Caprica, Major D
                          I want it to get renewed. It be good for both Caprica and SGU. And caprica looks like a cool show IMO.
                          sigpic

Comment

I want it to get renewed. It be good for both Caprica and SGU. And caprica looks like a cool show IMO.
                            I am enjoying it quite a bit. I really hope this show gets a chance to prove itself.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

and we're waiting
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

No I didn't. The pilot was free so I watched it first. I understood what was going on but I need to go back and watch the miniseries. Ill report back once I watch that.
                                the reimagined BSG miniseries and first season of BSG was totally kick ass, some of the best TV making ever... and not just in the sci fi genre alone.
                                I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X