This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Wow im scared now. I really dont want to watch any show greater then SGU cause then it won't be as good anymore. Stargates my fav franchise! I dont want it to ever be second. Still if i hang myself from BSG i wont have to compare them anymore.
    Just watch it. BSG is my favourite franchise now, but that doesn't mean I don't like SGU anymore.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Caprica, currently, is okay. It's had some truly stellar moments, it's had some painfully bad ones. But by and large, a lot of it is overwhelmingly "meh". And I'm a huge fan of the BSG-verse.

I wouldn't be too worried about Caprica overshadowing SGU. Not by a long shot.
    Depends on what you like, I guess. I very much enjoyed the first 9 episodes of Caprica, and can't wait for the rest of the season.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      Wow im scared now. I really dont want to watch any show greater then SGU cause then it won't be as good anymore. Stargates my fav franchise! I dont want it to ever be second. Still if i hang myself from BSG i wont have to compare them anymore.
      You can enjoy both equally, for their own reasons.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

I wouldn't be too worried about Caprica overshadowing SGU. Not by a long shot.
        caprica has a shadow?
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

SGU has minor issues with performance, Caprica has major issues with performance. I don't think the show will be renewed. But I've learned that it is not just ratings that determine a renewal or cancellation. Sadly, I gave up on the show after the 4th or 5th episode, but I hope it gets renewed for the folks who like the show.
          Last edited by Briangate78; 22 June 2010, 07:55 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            SGU has minor issues with performance, Caprica has major issues with performance. I don't think the show will be renewed. But I've learned that it is not just ratings that determine a renewal or cancellation. Sadly, I gave up on the show after the 4th or 5th episode, but I hope it gets renewed for the folks who like the show.
            I am sorry it just wasn't for you, my friend. Personally, I have come to really like it overall.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I am sorry it just wasn't for you, my friend. Personally, I have come to really like it overall.
              Well like I said, hope it gets renewed for you folks.
              sigpic

Comment

It really picked up in the last few episodes, but I can understand why you didn't like it I guess.

Comment

Thank you. All I can do is hope.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally the episode Titles are revealed and they say they should air the rest of season one in fall... there goes the hope for a second season I guess..
                    sigpic

Comment

im going to keep watching but i reserve the right to turn the channel @ anytime. it doesn't hold me like bsg did
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        Finally the episode Titles are revealed and they say they should air the rest of season one in fall... there goes the hope for a second season I guess..
                        I really hope that is not the case.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i really hope they get another season, i really started to like caprica.
                          Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!

Comment

Originally posted by twaxer View Post
                            i really hope they get another season, i really started to like caprica.
                            I sure think it is coming along nicely.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I sure think it is coming along nicely.
                              yeah, get need to have a little faith and cross our thumbs!
                              Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!

Comment

Originally posted by twaxer View Post
                                yeah, get need to have a little faith and cross our thumbs!
                                It is just a shame that we have to hope and pray.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X