X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Weak.
    it's fun to get the unsuspecting people. once i finally get some sleep this week i can do better
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Benadryl, my friend. I can't sleep without it.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Benadryl, my friend. I can't sleep without it.
        then im sorry d
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

so any news?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            so any news?
            Not that I have come across.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Waiting.....waiting......waiting......

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Waiting.....waiting......waiting......
                Same here. I really wish we would hear something.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thirded. Just catched up with the episodes, sad the show doesn't get the credit it deserves
                  Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Y'all seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5N3Q...layer_embedded

Interview with Ronald D. Moore, answers some questions, and here's the important bit: He has no idea when the series will start up again. Could be fall, could be 2011.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Damn.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That is not good IMO. Not good at all.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, at least he said it'll "most likely" be in the fall. Rats, and I had hoped I'd have something to watch over the summer...

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            Well, at least he said it'll "most likely" be in the fall. Rats, and I had hoped I'd have something to watch over the summer...
                            The Boondocks, Eureka, Futurama, Mad Men, Warehouse 13....

Comment

The Boondocks, Eureka, Futurama, Mad Men, Warehouse 13....
                              yes.. but if you expect that caprica returns in summer... its... sad. really. i hope it does come back! are there episodes finished, or do they have to be filmed yet?
                              sigpic

Comment

afaik they're already filmed and ready to air.

Comment

Working...
                                X