X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    "Later this month"? It's the 30th!
    Yeah, I asked him about that on Facebook.

Should we expect an announcement on Monday?? Hey, it's Monday here - where's the announcement
    -

Comment

This could definitely get interesting. I wonder how long we will be left hanging?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I really hope this show gets renewed for Season 2. It deserves that much.
        yes and then i hope the show changes dramtically
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's fine as it is. The drama and acting is great, and that's why I'm watching this show, I don't miss the action and space battles.
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I like Caprica, but I don't love it. I certainly think it needs some changes.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
              It's fine as it is. The drama and acting is great, and that's why I'm watching this show, I don't miss the action and space battles.
              I agree. Besides, it is still developing. We have only seen 10 episodes thus far. Let them tell the story they were planning to.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

"Later this month"? It's the 30th!
                Good point!

I'm not familiar with American TV programming, so I didn't get what it meant when the article said
                With Syfy still not officially announcing the mid-season return of "Caprica"
                When does 'mid-season' air anyway?

I hope they'll be picked up for another season as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they must have shot all the episodes for this season already, so we would probably not get a satisfying ending if they finish the series now. Even if they re-shoot parts of the finale.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  When does 'mid-season' air anyway?
                  Still unknown, I'm afraid. A while back they said "summer", which means July at the soonest. But the fact that they've announced the summer premiere dates for both Eureka and Warehouse 13 but not Caprica is less than promising
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Still unknown, I'm afraid. A while back they said "summer", which means July at the soonest. But the fact that they've announced the summer premiere dates for both Eureka and Warehouse 13 but not Caprica is less than promising
                    If I was a betting man I'd say they are holding it back a little due to Caprica's low numberss
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      If I was a betting man I'd say they are holding it back a little due to Caprica's low numberss
                      I'd tend to agree, but I also find that a little puzzling. One would think they'd put it alongside one of their summer ratings giants (Eureka/W13) to try to boost its lousy numbers.

Comment

I'd tend to agree, but I also find that a little puzzling. One would think they'd put it alongside one of their summer ratings giants (Eureka/W13) to try to boost its lousy numbers.
                        They probably are a little to hesitant since Eureka/W13 are so radically different in storytelling to Caprica in that its unlikely for the shows to make a good lead in
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

True. But then, Sci Fi used to have their big Sci Fi Fridays of SG1/SGA/BSG. BSG doesn't quite line up with those two on storytelling either.

Comment

True. But then, Sci Fi used to have their big Sci Fi Fridays of SG1/SGA/BSG. BSG doesn't quite line up with those two on storytelling either.
                            A lot closer then W13/Caprica would be. Stargate has its comedic moments but its way more serious then W13/Eureka.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Everything in here gleams.
                              It's very interesting... all these buttons.
                              Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 03 June 2010, 09:56 PM.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X