X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I guess you missed the part when SGU and Doctor Who were mentioned then
    I don't watch SGU, so I don't know wether the show is any good or not but yeah "Doctor Who" IS the best thing on television as far as I am concerned and I am already seriously excited about next week!
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Paula Malcolmson to join Sons of Anarchy for 8-episode arc
      'Caprica' actress rides with 'Sons of Anarchy'

Paula Malcolmson is going to roll with the "Sons of Anarchy" in the FX show's third season, according to a source close to the show.

Malcolmson, a.k.a. Amanda Graystone on "Caprica" and Trixie on "Deadwood," has signed on for an eight-episode arc in the new season of "Sons of Anarchy." She'll be playing a character named Maureen.

No comments in this article on what this could mean for Caprica.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Paula Malcolmson to join Sons of Anarchy for 8-episode arc

No comments in this article on what this could mean for Caprica.
        Amanda dies and Daniel moves ahead with the cylons. easy there season 2's all set
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          Amanda dies and Daniel moves ahead with the cylons. easy there season 2's all set
          Wow, if they do actually kill her off, I will be very surprised.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            That would make me kinda sad! I'm starting to enjoy her character alot.

Comment

I'm having a lot of trouble accepting her as anything other than a foul-mouthed whore of Al Swearengen
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                if she doesn't die she does need to get over zoe dying eventually. it's getting old very quickly

Comment

if she doesn't die she does need to get over zoe dying eventually. it's getting old very quickly
                  No parent should be able to get over loosing a child IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    No parent should be able to get over loosing a child IMO.
                    Indeed. Annoying children should be kept on a short leash.

Comment

Indeed. Annoying children should be kept on a short leash.

Whoops....

Comment

i hope scifi keeps the show in a short leash.

Comment

We are only 10 episodes into the show.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

'Caprica's' Chances At Renewal? Strong

EXCLUSIVE: Airlock Alpha takes a journey into the decision-making realm of Syfy

Excerpt :
                            "This doesn't mean that "Caprica" is a shoo-in for renewal. But fans who would like to see a second season shouldn't feel too pessimistic.

And news should be announced later this month both on when "Caprica" will return, and if Syfy is ordering more episodes for a second season. So keep your fingers crossed."

The complete article can be found here
                            -

Comment

I really hope this show gets renewed for Season 2. It deserves that much.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

"Later this month"? It's the 30th!

Comment

Working...
                                X