Crossroads, Part 2 (320)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
    Something I just noticed...Tigh said something about serving 40 years. The song "All along the Watchtower" was released by Bob Dylan 40 years ago in 1967!
    nice info pull...

maybe there all on earth and this is just some kid's dream
    ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
      I don't believe that Anders, Tyrol, Tigh and Tori are cylons, its too convienent of an explanation for me. I have to believe that RDM is throwing us some serious misdirection here. The only real thing we have to go on is these characters belief that they are all cylons. It just doesn't add up for me. Oh well guess we'll all see in 2008.
      Yea. It was too much of a given. Although it could be possible. After those 4 were all stationed on New Caprica. They could have been switched like someone previously mentioned. Then again they could be something very different and very important other than Cylons. I already threw out that I think they're Lords of Kobol.
      "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
      *Jack holds up three fingers*
      ------------------------------
      Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
      Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

HOLY FRAK
        is all I gotta say
        It's going to be one hard year...........

Comment

Originally posted by viper32cm View Post
          Another option is that Anders, Tigh, Tori, Tyrol, and possibly Kara were all switched on New Caprica. It'd be interesting if true.
          Now this is an idea I can relate to. Infact all of these people were under cyclon control at one time or another!!!! There is also the intriguing idea that these five are the Lords of Kobol, too. It is going to be a long time until JANUARY 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very good eoisode.

I did see the limited spoilers last week, but it did in no part spoil what I saw tonight. Lee's speach at the end of the trial, just beautiful.

Kara can't be a cylon, its just too convienient. There is a fifth, it has to be someone dramatic. Someone who is dead who will come back as a surprise, even to the 5.

My money is on Ty's wife, Ellen. He has publicly stated that he killed he and they made it a point in tonights episode to bring that back up. He is going to have to face her again.

Rosilin, the whole dream sequence thing points to her being 5th. But we don't know the order of the final 5. Presumebly the 1st would be the most powerful, being so close to the Ionian (sp?) nebula, perhaps she is 1 and the proxciemity to the nebula boosted her "wireless" and she was able to knock out the fleets power when her cancer gave her the "one-two". But again, too easy.

I am really hating this 2008 thing. It seems like the seasonal gaps on scifi are getting longer and longer each season. People are going to forget the show. I know I won't, but they are going to have to air season 3 AGAIN so everyone remembers what happened.

At least we have the final half of SG-1 and SGA, this year and the SG movies. And hopefully the SG:Universe previews.

See everyone in 2008!

Comment

I don't believe they're Cylons. Tory's telling Roslin "I'm here if you need me" and Tigh's "You can count on me" to Adama strike me as being important to what they are.

Comment

It seems that a "switch" was thrown to make Tyrol, Tigh, Foster, and Anders aware that they are Cylons. They tried to deny it, but that's what they all suddenly knew, and I don't see how they would merely have assumed something so devastating as opposed to other possibilities. In Colonial culture you don't have to be a Cylon to see or hear strange things (Roslin, the Oracles, etc.) It appeared to me that the fact that they are Cylons came to them as unwanted but definite knowledge.

Even being Cylons, they are the people they have been. This ties into David Eick's statement that season four will go into the question of "What defines a Cylon?"

I suspect neither Kara nor Roslin as the fifth, though I think it's probably a woman so that there is some semblance of gender balance. I have no idea who it is, or whether or not it is someone we've already seen. It's possible that the fifth is not a sleeper like the other four.
                Last edited by BubblingOverWithIdeas; 25 March 2007, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles View Post
                  Yea. It was too much of a given. Although it could be possible. After those 4 were all stationed on New Caprica. They could have been switched like someone previously mentioned. Then again they could be something very different and very important other than Cylons. I already threw out that I think they're Lords of Kobol.
                  Ok another thought hee...that the four being cylons was too easy, and IF theya re cylons WHY was Boomer messing around with the CHEIF. THEY ARE TRYING TO PRODUCE CYLON HUMAN HYBRIDS!!!! Also if starbuck was a cylon why did the cylons take her ovary on Caprica? and then try to get her to "love" another cylon????
                  I am confused as heck right now!!!!!!!

Comment

[pure speculation]About the power outage:
                    Spoiler:
                    Galactica is a Cylon!
                    [/pure speculation]
                    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                    Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      Ok another thought hee...that the four being cylons was too easy, and IF theya re cylons WHY was Boomer messing around with the CHEIF. THEY ARE TRYING TO PRODUCE CYLON HUMAN HYBRIDS!!!! Also if starbuck was a cylon why did the cylons take her ovary on Caprica? and then try to get her to "love" another cylon????

One anwer to that is the fact that the Cylons don't know who the "final 5" are. They wouldn't have known the Chief was a cylon.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                        Especially
                        Spoiler:
                        Colonel Tigh
                        You can say that again.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The 7 Cylons that we know don't know the identities of the Final Five.

Comment

I always thought there was something suspicious about the humanoid cylons. Perhaps they did not evolve from the toasters. Perhaps one of the Lords of Kobol created him in his image. That would be the one that we have not accounted for. Or perhaps there are 5 Lords of Kobol and one renegade, the cylon god.

Oh BTW, that is not the first time the Tyrol has wandered off and found something important. He was the one who located the temple on the alien planet. And is it not odd that he was the one doing it with the other toaster on board when the series started.

We have three candidates for one (or two) remaining positions.

1) Kara Thrace - Sure she's special and we thought she was dead. There are three possibilities a) She was rescued in the vortex, b) she died and she was reborn, c) the vortex was a type wormhole that popped her out near earth. Even in cases a) and c) she could still be a bio-mechanoid and given her prophetic visions, it is has to be considered.

2) President Rosilin - She's been having visions for a LONG time. Is it the Kamela, or is it her nature. The fact that she is having the SAME vision as 6 and Athena makes here VERY suspect. That fact that she had a blackout and the same time the fleet did means that her visions are not random.

3) Baltar - Dammit, I STILL think he is a Cylon and he is my candidate for the Cylon God. Not one of the 5, but an additional one, perhaps some type of exiled underworld figure from the Pantheon. He cannot have those prescient visions and be NORMAL.

4) The Oracle - Yeah, you know there's something different about that girl. She knows too much.

And then again, if a Lord of Kobol could make the Cyclons the others could certainly make more. All we know is that Xena recognized just one. If it turns out that they are ALL Cylons, I'll be really peaved.

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman View Post
                              [pure speculation]About the power outage:
                              Spoiler:
                              Galactica is a Cylon!
                              [/pure speculation]

Poor Admiral Adama.....I think his heart would break if that were the case.

Comment

The other Cylons don't know who the final 5 are. Remember Deeanna had no clue who they were until she had that dream in the opera house. She looked directly at one of them and started to cry and then said, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Fairly sure thats a reference to when she pulled out Saul's eye on New Caprica. Though, I don't believe they are Cylons. Its just too easy for them to be. Perhaps there are NO final 5. Maybe these 5 figures we keep seeing in Caprica 6, Athena, Hera, and Rosilin's dreams are something else....
                                "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                                *Jack holds up three fingers*
                                ------------------------------
                                Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                                Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Working...
                                X