No announcement yet.

Crossroads, Part 2 (320)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the music being "All Along the Watchtower..." *sigh* After my comments last week it has become blindingly obvious that I really need to listen to more music. LOL!

edit: And I wouldn't have known the title, myself. Gods bless closed captions.

Comment

wowo... well the only thing i guess i was right abt was starbuck shooting that 1 quick scene early and then leaving... shes def #5 theres no wormhole she just "fell" into... the final 5 are probably already on earth as she was and therfore just would download to their... (maybe thats where they went to for 40 yrs)... interesting to see that most of that secret killing society was a cylon...
      ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        What is that song? I absolutely LOVE it, and does anyone know where I might be able to find it? (as in is it available, or was it written specifically for the show)

All along the watchtower.

Check for Bob Dylan or Jimi Hendrix versions.

Comment

HOLY FRAK!

Starbuck is alive! She knows where Earth is!

WTF is going on?

I've offically lost it now!

Comment

That was awesome. We actually saw the Firefly up close this time lol.

I agree on Kara being the 5th Cylon. I'm guessing she woke up on earth when she died.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
              All along the watchtower.

Check for Bob Dylan or Jimi Hendrix versions.
              Hendrix's version is the best. It fits well with the eeriness and ghostly feel this episode had.

Edit: Also my money is still on Laura being the 5th cylon. She is having the same dreams as Caprica 6 and Athena.
              "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
              *Jack holds up three fingers*
              ------------------------------
              Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
              Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

<insert rant about how Ander,Tigh,cheif and that evil secretary all being cylons is utter crap>

ok Cheif and Anders shure...

but Tigh O_o WFT Bill has known him since god knows when

as for the evil secretary um....she can go out an airlock for all I care

now for parts I liked

Lee's speech at the end of the trial (yes I hate Lee but I liked how they brought up stuff from the first season and how they bent the rules for every one except Baltar as they didnt like him)

Kara's return

the scene with Roslin,Sharon,caprica 6 in the dream and in the cell scenes

Comment

what abt the new cylon-human hybrid in tyrol and callies child... and why is all along the watch tower being played on board gallactica?
                  ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

Comment

FRAK ME! just bout somes it up i think that theres a lot that went on in hte ep too.... okay then theres me... how did i know what Kara was gonna say? honest as she was talkin to Lee bot her being to earth and leading the way there... okay.. thats happened a few times on other shows for me

Well now i/ we gotta wait til 2008... gods damn you..

and maybe just maybe we'll get some lee/kara interaction
                    sigpic

Comment

i kinda agree... it could be a freak out thing that they are all cylons... they could be connected... but kara's prolly #1

Comment

Why were Athena and Rosilind screaming?
                        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Maybe they aren't Cylons and the whole 'final 5' thing is a farce. What if they (Tigh, Tori, Anders, Teroyl (sp?)) are.................. wait for it

Spoiler:
                          the lords of Kobol

That would explain how they've been within the ranks of the humans/colonials for so long.
                          "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                          *Jack holds up three fingers*
                          ------------------------------
                          Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                          Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                            Lee's speech at the end of the trial (yes I hate Lee but I liked how they brought up stuff from the first season and how they bent the rules for every one except Baltar as they didnt like him)
                            Lee's speech was fantastic. He said so many things that we as an audience have be discussing about the characters, etc. And it was great to hear that on the show.

Comment

How is this possible?! How did Kara Live? and when did Tory andAnders had athing for each toher?! And Baltars trial wtf?!

Comment

so... they didnt actually answer that sci-fi poll question abt who was responsible for the music did they?... or expand on why they are all in the opera house... gahhh 2008?>!

Comment

Working...
                                X