Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One dies: Kat and D'eanna
    One finds Eart: Kara
    One is a Cylon: Tigh was in that blurb. But Tyrol and Anders were both in the picture of the circle of light if you looked at their chins.

As for "Adama's a cylon" what about Missus Adama? That would mean that Lee's a hybrid.
    Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
    Spoiler:
    "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
    "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
    "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
    "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
    "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

With all the excitement going on, I don't think I've seen Romo Lampkin mentioned even once in this thread- I absolutly loved those scenes after the trial, in what Lampkin and Lee give Baltar the brush-off, after Balter's ego begins to swell up again. Priceless. And then when Lampkin and Lee were in the hallway and he puts on his sunglasses and leaves his cane behind.....what a character.

Really hope we see him again at some point next season, it would be foolish to cast aside the talents of Mark Sheppard.

Comment

Someone earlier brought this up, but what if Kara is only in Lee's head. You never actually see anyone else in the fleet confirm that they saw an "unkown" ship. Maybe Kara could just be in Lee's head.

And I also believe that Tigh, Anders, The Chief, and Tori are 4 of the final 5 cylons.....though that does raise questions in my head about the chief's and cally's boy....

As for the final cylon, I still think it will be an Adama. I just don't think Leoben is really the lying type since he's named "The Prophet". I think it will be either Lee, The Admiral, Zach (from the dead) or maybe ( but probably not) Dee and or Kara (if she's real and every marry's Lee in the fourth season.

All speculation here though

Comment

Originally posted by Madness593 View Post
          Someone earlier brought this up, but what if Kara is only in Lee's head. You never actually see anyone else in the fleet confirm that they saw an "unkown" ship. Maybe Kara could just be in Lee's head.

And I also believe that Tigh, Anders, The Chief, and Tori are 4 of the final 5 cylons.....though that does raise questions in my head about the chief's and cally's boy....
          RDM has stated that Nicholas is indeed a hybrid, like Hera.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            RDM has stated that Nicholas is indeed a hybrid, like Hera.
            No, he hasn't stated he is a hybrid. He stated they would be "dealing with that". Very different.

Dealing with that could be Tyrol finding out the boy isn't his. Dealing with that could be many things. Dealing with that does not mean Nicholas is a hybrid.

In fact, he even was vague about *if* there are other hybrid children by saying "You never know".
            Last edited by ceecat; 26 March 2007, 11:17 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by ceecat View Post
              No, he hasn't stated he is a hybrid. He stated they would be "dealing with that". Very different.

Dealing with that could be Tyrol finding out the boy isn't his. Dealing with that could be many things. Dealing with that does not mean Nicholas is a hybrid.

In fact, he even was vague about *if* there are other hybrid children by saying "You never know".
              I took it to mean that *if* there are other Hybrid Children, he meant besides Nicholas and Hera- I really doubt that they'd make Nicholas not be Tyrol's(there's way more drama/story oppertunity if he is a hybrid, and we know that Cally really loves him so the idea of her cheating would feel pretty cheap- there's been enough of that with the other relationships on the show for them to use that card in this case), and RDM did not refute/dance around the statement saying that the child was a hybrid, it gave me the impression that he was stating that the interviewer was correct.

Comment

Earth looked like modern day earth. I expected it to be an ancient earth, like before the continents split.

Would be cool if they get here and they have to find the remains of the original colony (perhaps under the sphinx?). Or there is a secret society made up of the thier decendants.

Any ones thoughts on when earth is in its' history.

Comment

I took it to mean that *if* there are other Hybrid Children, he meant besides Nicholas and Hera- I really doubt that they'd make Nicholas not be Tyrol's(there's way more drama/story oppertunity if he is a hybrid, and we know that Cally really loves him so the idea of her cheating would feel pretty cheap- there's been enough of that with the other relationships on the show for them to use that card in this case), and RDM did not refute/dance around the statement saying that the child was a hybrid, it gave me the impression that he was stating that the interviewer was correct.
                  Yes, Cally really loves him - but does he love her? Methinks not. I also said nothing about Cally cheating - how 'bout, getting pregnant and convincing him that it is his so he feels obligated to marry her? Cally seems desperate enough to do it.

Galen has never seemed to be much more in love with her other than maybe a "big brother" type of way. He cares for her but it's lukewarm at best.

Here's hoping for a Tyrol/Boomer reunion in Season 4!! Now *there* is some chemistry!

Comment

BTW love the rock and roll paced ending. I've been wanting to see that in a space show for years.

Comment

What Earth are you looknig at because it looks nothing like modern Earth to me. I don't see a single biulding or city.

And this is a TV show, what makes you think this Earth will be anything like the real one in terms of history?

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
                        All along the watchtower.

Check for Bob Dylan or Jimi Hendrix versions.
                        The song was also performed by Prince and U2, found even a Brian Ferry version
                        Like to know who performed it in this episode, has a nice sound :-)

Comment

Who can I kill? I want the person who thought that this version of All Along the Watch Tower was suitable to be played ever. Never mind recorded. My gods it was horrible. I'm going to have to listen to Jimmy for a while. Hell, I could listen to Bob Dylan's version and I hate the guy. Yes, I know it was Bob's version first, but Galatica was a remake too.
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_prv View Post
                            The song was also performed by Prince and U2, found even a Brian Ferry version
                            Like to know who performed it in this episode, has a nice sound :-)

Info you seek is here:

http://www.bearmccreary.com/html/blog/blogmain.htm

Comment

With all the excitement going on, I don't think I've seen Romo Lampkin mentioned even once in this thread- I absolutly loved those scenes after the trial, in what Lampkin and Lee give Baltar the brush-off, after Balter's ego begins to swell up again. Priceless. And then when Lampkin and Lee were in the hallway and he puts on his sunglasses and leaves his cane behind.....what a character.

Really hope we see him again at some point next season, it would be foolish to cast aside the talents of Mark Sheppard.
                              Romo is a great character...I also hope he returns.

My favorite line of the trial was Baltar calling Gaeta "Butterfingers."

I just love the "whiny it's all about poor me" Gaius.

Comment

It'd be interesting to see "what earth" they discover. It could be a future or past earth from our perspective, a "real" current day earth, or a purely fantifised earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X