Crossroads, Part 1 (319)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    That was a fantastic episode- the hour absolutely flew by, felt like I'd just sat down when the episode started.
    I concur, 100%. When those three most hated words popped onto the screen, I thought, "The hell? It's only been a half hou.......oh..."

Gah, I hate those words. >.<

Anyway, another nod to a few more rather nice fleet shots. Yes, I'm a slave to teh CGI.

Does anyone have a specific idea as to what the music actually was? I kept thinking it was tantalizingly familiar, but could never hear it well/long enough to place it.
    "I disagree with what you say and I will deny, to your death, your right to say it." -Bucky Katt

sigpic

Comment

Great Episode,

Great character development too, they just show anders in a colonel uniform, people calling him a nugget with little or no explanation, just leaving it to the audience to pick up on it I guess.

Tigh going nuts again, can't say I'm surprised.

Nice to see another side of Tory, actually be disheveled...

Adm. Adama has just been nuty for the past two episode... I'd imagine by the next episode he apologizes to Lee, he apologizes back and we get a hug moment and Lee rejoins fleet.... It's a bit predictable, but I got to hand it too them for making it last a couple of episodes though.

Great episode altogether, but it went by WAY too quick, seemed like 15 minutes... Now I have to wait another ******* week!!!

This is why I prefer dvds....

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaWhiskey View Post
        Does anyone have a specific idea as to what the music actually was? I kept thinking it was tantalizingly familiar, but could never hear it well/long enough to place it.
        I don't think it's a recognizable Earth song, but for some reason it had me thinking of the priestess on New Caprica and/or the one Starbuck went to see. But then, I'm horrible with music, so it's probably a completely new never-before-heard theme for whatever it is they're hinting at. Sounds Hindi to me. Or what I would vaguely think of as Hindi.

And now, for no reason whatsoever, I have Istanbul/Constantinople song stuck in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
          as for Tigh and freinds with the music(Tori and Anders)... that better not be related to that spoilerific preview because if so I will be pissed
          Well those spoilers have been right so far. Even the song that was said to be playing is the same one that played. Safe to say that thread has it right.

Spoiler:
          Jimi Hendrix's version of "All Along the Watchtower" in better than Dylan's
          "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
          *Jack holds up three fingers*
          ------------------------------
          Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
          Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaWhiskey View Post

Sorry...If I told you what the song was it would be a spolier!

Comment

Great episode altogether, but it went by WAY too quick, seemed like 15 minutes... Now I have to wait another ******* week!!!
              imagine how I fell

I missed the first 1/4 of it because my clock was wrong T_T *waits for 2nd showing to come on*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

Previews are misleading..
                Oh yeah. Look at Lost with "You will be talknig about this in the morning!!!". All the happened was the fat guy found a minivan.

"Save the Cheerleader, save the world". That one doesn't even make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                  *waits for 2nd showing to come on*
                  I hoped you fix your clock otherwise you will be late again,

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                    I hoped you fix your clock otherwise you will be late again,
                    I have my cell phone which has the right time on it with me so no trouble here...

*will proberbly get a power cut in the next 10 min T_T*

any ways I wouldent be surprised if they found Baltar not guilty in the next episode... I mean Lee and kick ass Lawyer guy are making fools of every one... infact I would be much more surprised if they did find baltar guilty

Comment

My satellite fritzed out so I missed the bonus scene, but since that's only a shortened version of the full deal, I'm not too fussed. Although I would like to know how long it takes for stuff to go up on the SCIFI site. I thought it used to be pretty fast, but maybe I'll just wait till morning.

Incidentally, what's going on with Helo? That whole "there's a storm coming" thing. I could practically hear Gaeta thinking, "Great! The crazy is contagious! Whole frakkin' Fleet is goin' nutso." I don't doubt Helo, but I'd like to know if it's more than just intuition that has him muttering.

Comment

The only thing that made me go, "Huh?" was the fact that Athena didn't have a nice dress like Roslin and Six. But I guess that being a pilot is a big part of her identity.

Comment

so what happened in the full version of the bonus scene? i wonder whythere was no introthis time? lol i cant wait to see who else hears the music and just where in the ship it is coming from hehehe
                          Last edited by daniel9; 18 March 2007, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Know what's funny? The "music" that Tigh, Anders, and Tori kept hearing was referenced in this episode. "too much confusion" & "there must be some way out of here" are lyrics from the song.
                            Last edited by MrBojangles; 18 March 2007, 08:06 PM.
                            Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."

Comment

yea the song title was mentioned earlierin this topic. i wouldve liked to hear jimi's version tho

Comment

I'm thinking the song is an old transmission from Earth. It is common knowledge that Earth based radio waves are bouncing around in space right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X