No announcement yet.

Exodus, Part 1 (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least now we have the answer to the question of who is feeding Jake the dog, since everyone else was always turning over his water bowl. Poor Three, she just needed a dog as a little toaster and maybe she wouldn't be so troubled now.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
      Was that Ladon (Genii) from SGA being Anders' 2IC? *squints* Sure looks it.

I thought I recognized him from somewhere but just couldn't quite remember where.
      Teal'c "I killed you"
      Daniel "Why?"
      Teal'c "You were a Go'uld spy"
      Daniel "a good reason"

Comment

Good episode. Was a setup episode obviously, next ep will no doubt be amazing. It's nice to see BSG back on track after the IMO not so strong first 2 eps.
        We're whalers on the moon,
        We carry a harpoon.
        But there ain't no whales
        So we tell tall tales
        And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

first two epizodes were excelent , this one wasnt that good.

Comment

Not as good as last weeks episode...but still one of the better ones...

Few points about the Episode

-The scene between Lee(mo) and Adama... really showed, how close they are to each other, even if they don't show it very often!

- *whoot* Laura pulling down Zarek... I was so surprised it wasn't the other way round!

- I'm already courious about the conflict between Sharon and Laura when Sharon finally finds out that Hera is still alive!!!!

- Whoooo...was that Leoben being jealous???

- Oh...the GENII are everywhere is Ladin planning a Coup on the Galactica now??? I was really surprised... but I love the accent of the actor so I'm happy he's in

- Laura being back in a leading position again... everyone was listening to her and not saying anything against her decisions... I very much liked that!

- A Cliffhanger AGAIN... I think I even started to get used to it... the words "to be continued" didn't make me scream at the monitor after the cliffhanger of SGA few weeks ago... with BSG you get really inured in that point

So... next week I want to see a very happy everyone huggling each other REUNION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Back40 View Post
              Actually, I think
              Spoiler:
              he was questioning whether they (the resistance) should kill Maia and Hera/Isis rather than have them fall into Cylon hands....
              I agree, thats how it came across to me. I was actually pretty shocked when he said that.
              "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by Legionnaire View Post
                I agree, thats how it came across to me. I was actually pretty shocked when he said that.
                I agree, and I guess that tells us where Laura will draw a line.

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
                  Thank god another who sees Lee for the wuss he is!
                  For an extra 50p Lee could go large on the whiney wussiness
                  You;d think Dee would make him cut down on the potnoodles in the office

'All of this has happened before
                  And all of this will happen again
                  So say we all.'

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                    Was that Ladon (Genii) from SGA being Anders' 2IC? *squints* Sure looks it.
                    Ha, it is! I thought he looked familiar. Great call!

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
                      Ellen might not be the only one not long for this world...

Spoiler:
                      Every time Roslyn emphasised to Anders that the safety of this child is paramount, I got chills. Sam even asked if it came down to the Cylons getting close, and it is her or them...Roslyn replied to Sam to not let them get that close. It seem she would be okay if he sacrificed himself to save Hera.
                      I hope Blanders checks out...permanently. Nothing against the guy apart from him getting in the way of my favorite character kicking Cat's behind off the hanger deck!

So say we all.'

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka View Post
                        Not as good as last weeks episode...but still one of the better ones...

Few points about the Episode
                        - Whoooo...was that Leoben being jealous???
                        Interesting point! Wonder if this will lead anywhere....

So say we all.'

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.Tahn View Post
                          I disagree with all the "Lee" bashers.
                          Same here...Lee hasn't come off as whiney to me, at all.

That was a decent episode, though it did feel a bit rushed, overall, to me. The continuity error with Callie really bothered me at the beginning, but I can live with that. Not every show is perfect all the time

The way in which those who were to be executed were saved seemed like a bit of a cop out, a too-convenient fix. It worked out, though, and is forgivable with the usual quality of the show to offset it. I'm just being nitpicky ;p

I liked everything with Sharon in it. Finding out how she reacts when she finds out Hera really is alive is what has me on the edge of my seat the most right now. I was surprised at the Starbuck scene. She seems as though she's really falling into the role of mother there. It'll be interesting to see where this goes (and this from someone who usually couldn't care less for Starbuck).

Next week looks like it'll be a fun ride
                          Originally posted by Scyld
                          The primary difference is that the old version is made of suck, while the new version is made of win.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
                            I agree, and I guess that tells us where Laura will draw a line.
                            i doubt she will draw the line at all on that issue

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                              i doubt she will draw the line at all on that issue
                              She already did when she refused to tell Anders that Maya and Hera should be killed rather than let them be captured. "Don't let it get to that." in my book is "do everything up to that line."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
                                She already did when she refused to tell Anders that Maya and Hera should be killed rather than let them be captured. "Don't let it get to that." in my book is "do everything up to that line."
                                I agree. She actually said "No....don't let it get to that point, that's all". That seems pretty clear, for the moment at least.

Spoiler:
                                "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. Should see the light that we get here when the sun comes from behind those mountains! It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
                                ---Bill Adama

Comment

Working...
                                X