No Exit (415)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris777 View Post
    I know I am going to come off like the old timer. but some of us still own and use devices called "VCR's"

(had to watch Psych first)
    I believe I saw one of those in a museum somewhere.

Are you SevenString.org Chriss777, by the way?

Comment

Is the Cylon's one true God, the 13th Lord of Kobol?

The reason the 5 helped the toasters make skinjobs is because Ellen said they found a loving God that would break the cycle of violence.

We know that the angels appeared to the 5 on earth thousands of years ago right before Earth was nuked. And now the angels are appearing to Baltar and Caprica 6. And since head 6 talks about a one true God, we have to assume it is the same God that the Cylon's were worshiping when the 5 found them.

So does that mean the 13th Lord has been manipulating things for thousands of years? And if so, where are the 12 Lords of Kobol at?

Comment

Originally posted by Smashing Young Man View Post
        Are you SevenString.org Chriss777, by the way?
        unfortunately no. I thought I had the market cornered, but apparently either I have too much competition to keep it mine alone. I guess I need something more unique.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles View Post
          How could she be a hybrid if both parents were cylons?

Your right about that, or at least I think you are! Although there do seem to be some differences between the final 5, who are really the original five, and their "children". So perhaps the answer is something else for Kara?
          ---------------------
          sigpic
          Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
            As I only saw the episode the once, I think I am a little sketchy on that part. I think I should have not drunk that bottle of red wine prior to the episode (I am not kidding about the wine, it was a Quinterelli Amarone from Veneto Italy and very tasty at 15.5% alcohol!)

Also, I don't believe it was yet made clear who attacked the cylon world that the final five lived on, but I have an overwhelming impression from the episode that it was the Centurions? Or was it this Lord of Kobol you just noted Hal2100?
            I wasn't refering to the literal Lords of Kobol per se, but rather to the 'All this has happened before, All this will happen again'. I seem to recall that one of the 13 didn't get along with the other 12. I wanted to suggest that Cavill is playing the same role as that one Lord, not that he was him.
            The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

All right, another kick ass episode!

Credit where credit is due. PC, John Hodgman, take a bow.

I do believe Kara heard the music and she was glowing. CYLON!

As for Daniel, Jackson does have a way of turning up starkers. It's tough to be typecast!

Comment

H.....o.....l.....y MIND FRAK!!!!! What an episode!! That was just....WOW!! I can't believe that episode!

I was soooo into this episode that I was actually shocked when it was over! I wanted MORE! That was the fastest hour I've experienced. So much info. So much intel. I love how a lot of loose ends are finally coming together.

I'm still trying to get it all straight in my head. This ep was chock full of info.

So.....we all know Ellen is a Cylon. So....she is among the five that created the rest of the Cylon bodies? So....who created her and the original five? So....Galen...Sam...Saul...Tory...and Ellen.....were the original 5 that created the Cylon bodies such as John (the sadist) and Sharon and Caprica Six?? And......who Daniel??? I'm also trying figure out who the 8 Cylons are....Galen...Sam...Saul...Tory...Ellen...Caprica Six/Natalie...Daniel (whoever he is??)....and Sharon??? Is that right?? So.....where do D'Anna and John fit?

Oy vey. My head hurts.

Oh.....and poor Galactica is falling apart. I hope they are able to fix her. It does look like the dying leader IS Galactica.

I love Ellen in this....btw. I think she sends out a great message. The was she shows her love for people is very inspirational and moving.

Only downfall.....only got to see Laura and Lee in one scene. Though....it was a very touching scene.

Ooooh....I can't wait for next Friday!
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                  I wasn't refering to the literal Lords of Kobol per se, but rather to the 'All this has happened before, All this will happen again'. I seem to recall that one of the 13 didn't get along with the other 12. I wanted to suggest that Cavill is playing the same role as that one Lord, not that he was him.
                  Ok, I see your point. Thought I missed something. This was an information heavy episode, and I am now rolling around the information, along with what has been posted, to get it all in order.
                  ---------------------
                  sigpic

Comment

WHAT IS PC???

Did i miss something??
                    sigpic
                    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post
                      WHAT IS PC???

Did i miss something??
                      The brain surgeon from the other ship is the guy who plays "PC" in the Apple commercials.
                      ---------------------
                      sigpic

Comment

So is the "Old Girl gonna look like this when the chief gets done with her?

cylon galactica s.JPG

Crap its tiny
                        Oh wait you can click on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                          The brain surgeon from the other ship is the guy who plays "PC" in the Apple commercials.
                          I totally buy him as a brain surgeon........lol

Comment

Nice episode, it was one where the credits came up and I got up and said "NOT YET!" Haven't had a moment like that in a while. Ellen=awesome.

Comment

Ok there is something I don't understand here. From what I gather, we are supposed to believe that the Centurion style Cylons on Earth rebelled and nuked the skinjob Earth cylons, leaving the final 5 as the only survivors. If this is the case, where are the Earth Centurions? Why aren't they still on Earth? Why did they find the remains of destroyed Centurions intermixed with the bones on earth? Surely the Centurions didn't nuke themselves to death? So if they were victims of the nukes as well, who the heck was lobbing the nukes?

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post
                                WHAT IS PC???

Did i miss something??
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci2D1ig4df4

Comment

Working...
                                X