Blood On the Scales (414)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
    ...and then the producers & writers of LOST take over the show and that simple answer gets pushed back till the very end.

If I win the lottery, I'd finance a movie that pokes fun at LOST where the entire two hours of the movie is nothing but people saying things like "We have to go now. We don't have time to discuss this." and other delaying tactics only to discover at the very end that...
    LOL! I lost interest in that show a long time ago. I wasn't too fond of BSG in the first year, but I've been hooked since the second season. I wouldn't take RN and DE seriously again if they don't have a big logical finish to this series.

Note the final episode is 3 hours, so as James Callis said in a SPACE preview: "Everything is beautifully stitched together..." so I'm eagerly anticipating resolution on all story lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Corona View Post
      I need a screencap of six with Baltar. It just didn't look like her.
      http://io9.com/photogallery/wheresroslin/1006643076
      this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by STC View Post
        LOL! I lost interest in that show a long time ago. I wasn't too fond of BSG in the first year, but I've been hooked since the second season. I wouldn't take RN and DE seriously again if they don't have a big logical finish to this series.

Note the final episode is 3 hours, so as James Callis said in a SPACE preview: "Everything is beautifully stitched together..." so I'm eagerly anticipating resolution on all story lines.
        I seem to have read somewhere that god has stated that not everything will be neccessarily wrapped up...that there may be a few questions left. Or that we get answers to questions, but they only raise more questions.
        The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

The whole episode felt contrived to me. Especially the part where they're about to execute Adama and all of a sudden the small team of main characters have somehow managed to overwhelm an entire squad of marines.

I thought the invinicle Kara scene last week was bad but they didn't even bother trying to show how this could even be possible this time. It reminded me of Martin in SG-1 talking about the team getting from the cliff to the gate without ever showing it.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I like how the most sensible people in the fleet were the Cylons but I think that is because unlike the human's who are basically turning wild, the Cylons are either trying to be human or regain their humanity in the case of the final 4.

Comment

Not as great as the Oath but it was excellent seeing the re-take of the ship. I'm suprised they actually executed both Gaeta and Zareck, but in the end they did diserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                SPOILERS PLEASE!

People! Give me all the scoop! I don't have cable and have to wait till its on iTunes tommorrow to download and watch it.

YES! I'm a junkie.
                Full episode recap here: http://www.patriotresource.com/bg/episodes/414.html

Enjoy
                sigpic
                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Thank you.

I still think that doesn't look like Six. Maybe it was the light and camera angle.

Comment

I was confused by the Six too. At first I though it was Head Six, but in a different form. We've seen her look different before. Plus Baltar seemed surprised by her, But then she didnt seem like Head Six at all so I don't think it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                      I was confused by the Six too. At first I though it was Head Six, but in a different form. We've seen her look different before. Plus Baltar seemed surprised by her, But then she didnt seem like Head Six at all so I don't think it was.

That was the natalie model; don't know her model number. Anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by STC View Post
                        That was the natalie model; don't know her model number. Anyone??
                        Natalie is still a 6. She just looks different.

There was a black haired 6 on the baseship that got that virus too.

Comment

Yes, I really liked the Natalie model. She's smokin' hot! Head six is hot too, but Natalie six seems more approachable.

But it's also kinda interesting to figure out what his relationship is to that six. The six he was involved with on Caprica is now pregnant with Tigh's baby (or someone's). Does this other six have Caprica Six's memories? Will Caprica Six be jealous of Natalie-like six (or vice versa)? What exactly are the rules of cylon sexuality?

Actually it's Head Six that seems to be the most jealous. Caprica six is attached and concerned, but doesn't seem prone to fits of jealousy. Head six is (or was, in the first season).

Comment

"I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!"

The best line Laura EVER says! These past 2 episodes are the best episodes i've seen! I was hoping that it would go on for another week, but its good they wrapped it up in the way they did. The ending: are they dead or was it a dream baltar had? I hope the former!

OH MY FRAKKING GODS! The promo for next week's episode is awesome! I'm counting down the seconds to next weeks episode!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

That
                              was
                              wild

Comment

That was an EPIC episode. By far the best one to date.

That scene with Adama surrounded by crew and marines, marching towards the CIC was just soooo perfect.
                                These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Working...
                                X