• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Spoiler:
    In regards to Dee...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565973/

I wonder

Spoiler:
    she could just be listed in the credits and that's why it is showing up in IMBD. Regarding her flashbacks, I don't think she had any. I think its just believing in Earth and the Old man was all she had and that was taken from her, so it broke her. Earth was pretty much all the fleet had.

Comment

Producers could have had her name put on all the credits they submitted.

Comment

Starbuck finding herself (Literally) I did feel I would see, but honestly her corpse looked like it was there for eons, however if you want to get scientific I can see how she could be considered "The harbinger of death". If she showed up from the future, the Space Time rift could cause a massive nuclear blast if it happened in orbit or in the planets atmosphere.
        Actually from all the CSI shows that I have been watching, a corpse in the open air is usually decayed to the bone within a year, Kara's bones were showing in a few places, and the rotting fit the timeline between her entering the storm and landing back on "earth".
        Ani Ohev Eretz Yisrael V'Chol Hakavod L'Tzahal.
        -----------------------------------------------
        I support Israel, my home, and my Jewish bretheren fully and with all my heart. I wish everyone I know in Tzahal health and safety!

Is loving the best addition to the Stargate Saga, known as Universe!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucario View Post
          I honestly think that Dee just off herself because she lost all hope finding Earth as a nuclear wasteland was the last nail for her, and the fact her last night with Lee made her happy, wanting to say with that feeling and not be disappointed again she just took what she thought was the only way out. I could be wrong but that is my thought.
          I'm going with that too, and am not even going to try to speculate on the rest of the ep or where the series is going. I'm just along for the ride at this point.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

yes... mind frak indeed.
            sigpic

Comment

HOLY FRAK! I did not see Dee offing herself. Crap. And I had really been liking her again. but her having the "previously on Battlestar Galactica" should have been a sign.....

I'm still standing by my theory that Zak is the final cylon, but before tonight I had never considered Dee much of a possibility, now.....I'm wondering. If she's been conscious this whole time, and it has been her personal goal to reunite the fleet with her (or their) original people, and SHE didn't expect to find them all gone, well. That would explain things.

Or it could just be that it was her character's turn to be the victim of showing the toll for all the characters.

Gods I love this show.

Also, that ending just confirmed for me that Ellen Tigh is NOT the final cylon. No way.

Comment

Didn't they mention once, I think in season 2, about the 12 lords of kobol fighting with "the one that shall never be mentioned?" So if that is the case, wouldnt there stand to say that there might be a 13th being out there that is a major player?

"We need to find Earth, because if we don't then no one will remember a man named William Adama, or a Battlestar named Galactica."

Comment

Jeez, how many times did I say "wtf?!" to the TV tonight?

-digging up the centurion head
                  -Everyone on Earth was a cylon?!
                  -Starbuck's body
                  -Dee shot herself, she SHOT HERSELF.
                  -Oh hi there, Ellen.

Welcome back BSG, you were missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

-Starbuck's body
                    -Oh hi there, Ellen.

Oh god I know. I was on the edge of my rocking chair the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

-Starbuck's body
                      -Oh hi there, Ellen.

I think I said wtf about 10 times or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        Oh god I know. I was on the edge of my rocking chair the whole time.
                        same here though replace seat with bed since I watch TV in my bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by foxhound22 View Post
                          Didn't they mention once, I think in season 2, about the 12 lords of kobol fighting with "the one that shall never be mentioned?" So if that is the case, wouldnt there stand to say that there might be a 13th being out there that is a major player?

So.... the 12 Lords of Kobol were fighting Voldemort?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                            Just curious, but how did Kara take Anders being a Cylon? Or was it even mentioned at all?
                            that part of the story the writers really don't care about, it is like so many other revelations on the show that all too often are quickly accepted,by the characters because the writers dont want to deal with that aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                              same here though replace seat with bed since I watch TV in my bedroom
                              Haha. I had to replace couch with rocking chair because my sister threw up on the couch an hour before the show started.

Comment

I found Leoben's reaction to discovery of the dead Kara interesting. It seemed to freak him out. Obviously not what he was expecting. And that he doesn't know what to make of the living one.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X