Sometimes A Great Notion (411)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunonmars View Post
    How did Ellen Tigh get into the fleet, it obvious there is more at work here than is being said. Did Ellen Tigh actually die on Caprica at the airport? How did she get on the rising star when no one claims to have seen her, did she know all along of the attack?
    Indeed. But more like; how did any of the Final Five end up in the right place at the right time...

Now what about the theory that Ellen is actually a 6, i think thats correct
    Sorry mate, Ellen is definitely not a Six. According to RDM and whatshernamewhoplaysher.

Which brings us to what Ellen said in the scene "everything is in place, we will be REBORN" I think they were actually the human Ellen and Saul.
    They were humans living on an entirely Cylon planet? No cigar for you newbie

That tends to sound like she know the destruction was coming, how? Did she betray that world. We were told the final cylon would climb for the light out of darkness, seeking redemption? For what? what did Ellen do that needs redemption, was she the one who actually betrayed Caprica and not Baltar?
    Now that IS an interesting point. I'd like to see how that turns out!
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I'm confused. Aren't most (if not all) of the Cylons now working with the humans?

Okay, so Earth sucks, I understand that. So, why don't they just go back to a world that they have already visited that seemed to support life. Like New Caprica or even Kolob?

Help me out here people!

Thanks

Comment

And now for something completely different!

Roslin kneels and sees a small plant which she plucks and brings home.

What does that plant look like to you?

It looks like a little pot plant to me!

Do I have an overactive imagination or a good eye?

Comment

Wow I have to say I'm very impressed by the acting, and the show in general more than I have been since the first season. That said I don't think I will ever watch these episodes after there first showing there just too sad and messed up. Great TV but its just not in a place I really don't care to go. I want to know how the story ends but once I know that I'm happy to put this book down for good.
          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Corona View Post
            And now for something completely different!

Roslin kneels and sees a small plant which she plucks and brings home.

What does that plant look like to you?

It looks like a little pot plant to me!

Do I have an overactive imagination or a good eye?
            So I wasn't the only one then?

Comment

Too lazy to go through the entire thread, so I don't know if this has already been posted.

Originally posted by First Hybrid
              Soon there will be four, glorious in awakening, struggling with the knowledge of their true selves. The pain of revelation bringing new clarity and in the midst of confusion, he will find her. Enemies brought together by impossible longing. Enemies now joined as one. The way forward at once unthinkable, yet inevitable. And the fifth, still in shadow, will claw toward the light, hungering for redemption that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering.
              Think we'll be seeing Ellen in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by omgpix View Post
                Too lazy to go through the entire thread, so I don't know if this has already been posted.

Think we'll be seeing Ellen in the future?
                yes,
                Spoiler:
                she will be in 7 of 9 remaining episodes
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

If you mean "weed" when you say "pot" then no, it looks nothing like it at all mate. Given it's tiny with a massive flower. Anybody who's ever grown it will tell you that... erm, I mean, I've been told that, erm...

Comment

After season 3, I kept thinking "is everyone a cylon?". It would tie in really nicely to "All this has happened before and will happen again". Say everyone is a Cylon and can resurrect, Kara leads humanity to its literal end (everyone dies), everyone gets resurrected back at the start with no knowledge as to who they were, reform the twelve colonies and do it over and over and over again.

Comment

2 Questions :
                      How many childrens from Cylon/Human do we have now ?
                      Cylons can grow old ?

Comment

It's been so long since I've seen the show, I no longer care about the turmoil the characters are going through. I was laughing when dee killed herself, I'm guessing they all are cylons, and most die.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
                          It's been so long since I've seen the show, I no longer care about the turmoil the characters are going through. I was laughing when dee killed herself, I'm guessing they all are cylons, and most die.
                          Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
                            I quit watching many shows like The Sopranos which did the extended hiatus. I seriously lose interest.

Then there are some like BSG which I come back to and find myself rewarded with some of the finest television ever produced.
                            [mod snip]
                            Last edited by Madeleine; 20 January 2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corona View Post
                              Then there are some like BSG which I come back to and find myself rewarded with some of the finest television ever produced.

Why do you feel it important to pee on others parade, Hypochondriac?

After your first sentence I no longer care what you 'guess' will happen to the crew.
                              Hey, now. This is a free speech zone. Peeing on others parades is perfectly acceptable. But don't start going and peeing on other posters directly.

yuck. I don't like the way this is devolving -- but it does remind me of something I thought Roslin should have said during the book burning scene.

"Pyth on Pythia!!"
                              Freedom is Slavery. Spending is Stimulus. Hope is Change

Comment

Originally posted by madk99 View Post
                                Why?? Because those prosthetic devices can give you a wedgie??
                                no,

Wedge Antilles, who happened to be the only 'minor' character that made it through all 3 star wars movies (the first ones, not the latter ones)

thus he ended up being a constant observer to the making of history. the 'little guy' that's in it with the 'greats' that has a first hand POV to the making of history. Wedge fought along side of and with Luke and the other rebels....Gaeta may simply be nothing more than that, an observer that is on the scene of history, yet isn't one of the major named participants

Originally posted by Blackened View Post
                                After season 3, I kept thinking "is everyone a cylon?". It would tie in really nicely to "All this has happened before and will happen again". Say everyone is a Cylon and can resurrect, Kara leads humanity to its literal end (everyone dies), everyone gets resurrected back at the start with no knowledge as to who they were, reform the twelve colonies and do it over and over and over again.
                                that kinda makes sense

Like the last scene of hte series will be a 'flash forward' a couple thousand years, to a idyllic settinig of New Caprica (or maybe they just call it caprica) and wow, it's about to be attacked, oh noes!!!!!
                                Originally posted by gitan View Post
                                2 Questions :
                                How many childrens from Cylon/Human do we have now ?
                                Cylons can grow old ?
                                they must be able to grow old. adama said that he's worked with Tigh for years and would have noticed if Tigh hadn't grown old
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X