My question(s) + thoughts on the show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay some lingering questions:

What exactly are the chances of humans of the same variety evolving on opposite ends of a galaxy? Lol

Do you think similar events happened before Kobol?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post

What exactly are the chances of humans of the same variety evolving on opposite ends of a galaxy? Lol

I definitely think that the same went on before Kobol. Most likely, it has been going on since the very beginning of time itself.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post

I posted this in another thread only a few minutes ago, but I reckon that a good twist on the mythology would be that the humans on Earth had evolved from a ever repeating cycle of 'all of this has happened again' but with some not-too-strict parameters.... I mean that Earth would have once been terraformed by the original race to meet their needs (much like the Ancients in Stargate)... that race stuffed up somewhere and made the same mistake that started the original cycle and their creations rebelled... planet devestated... moved on somewhere else...
        However enough life remained on the devestated planet that nature resumed its course and healed itself. Since the life seeded or planeted on the planet was the same as other habitable planets, evolution of the complex system resulted in the same outcome - humans - after a long time of recovery.

Comment

Working...
        X