(Massive spoilers) Why is it that Number Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Massive spoilers) Why is it that Number Six

Why is it that the angel version of Number Six acted all sexual and stuff with Baltar at the start of the series I mean that doesn't seem very angel like to me, and that as the series moves on she's less sexual towards him haha this odd question I only ask since it seems wierd in my opinion for an angel of God to be acting that way.

Was it so that Baltar would trust her more?

Perhaps to appeal more to Baltar, perhaps because in series 1 they hadn't decided what she was yet.
    sigpic

Comment

I only ask since it seems wierd in my opinion for an angel of God to be acting that way.
      i presume you think it´s the christian god.

she´s an angel, and the sex part was because Caprica had the same relation. she was pretending to be a cylon, and that meant continuing the relation.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        i presume you think it´s the christian god.

she´s an angel, and the sex part was because Caprica had the same relation. she was pretending to be a cylon, and that meant continuing the relation.
        I wasnt really guessing saying its the christian God since all they say is God is loving and is one being, they dont really go further in to it then that but I would be inclined to believe in the series story of events the christian God evolved from the mono God in the series.

Comment

that is implied. i assumed you did it backwards, like the christian god being the cylon god.

Comment

Working...
          X