Battlestar Galactica Razor DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica Razor DVD

I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I think I ran into something bizarre.

A while back I bought Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica and it had Razor included. The box said it was the unrated extended edition. I watched it and it was fun and all but rencetly I went back and saw it again. Suddenly a whole bunch of scenes that I remember seeing were gone. Like the Battle over the planet in the first Cylon War or the clip of Admiral Cain as a child. That sounds like something that might be the case for a "non extended" version of the movie. But I can go to the scene selections and see links to both of those scenes. Yet when I click on them they don't appear anymore. Does anyone know how this would be possible? I'm honestly a little baffled.

I went and re found a link to the Hybrid's prophecy near the end of the movie, which also didn't appear a second time for me. So I'm obviously not going crazy.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

I'm fairly sure there's an option somewhere to choose between the TV cut and the extended cut. Maybe your player isn't giving you the prompt for some reason?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
    X