Who is your most annoying character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imbolthead View Post
    Tori...couldn't stand her, happy to see her meet her demise.

Kat...Too loud and cocky.

I didn't like Tigh at first, was a dumb drunk bully at first, but towards the end he turns out to be one of my favs, after his true identity is learned.

I hated Baltar at first, guy destroys the colonies, squirms his way through and never gets punished, but turns out to be a pretty decent guy in the end. I really started liking him toward the end when he has his little cult, his messages were good and he seemed to start developing a conscience. Was good to see him and Six end up together.
    The Six inside his head was a little bit of a pimp .... There was that one episode she tells him that the lady reporter has no underwear, and how did she even know that. Is there a way women act when they have no undies on? They did the same trick on The Mentalist where Jane points out a random woman and says she has no underwear on.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Gaeta. He was kind of a kiss @$$ at first, then the whole self centered poor me attitude came about. I was glad to see him on the wrong end of the firing squad. I also loved it when Starbuck went off on him about the attitude. I wish Adama had been able to beat the snot out of him before they shot him.
      sigpic
      Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Dee, I just don't like her and her relationship to Lee.
        My favorite TV shows

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starscape91 View Post
          Dee, I just don't like her and her relationship to Lee.
          Neither did I!! i mean really? It made no sense.

Seelix really annoyed me!!! And so did Connor!!
          sigpic

Comment

Dee was extremely annoying for me. I don't really know why....
            "It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
            -Dana Scully

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              Another character that really IRRITATED me was Tom Zarek. I hated his guts!!
              Agreed! I wish Apollo shot him in Bastille Day...
              sigpic
              Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
                Agreed! I wish Apollo shot him in Bastille Day...
                i am so with you on that!! It would have been better is Starbuck had shot him anyway! But Zarek bit the big one in the end! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  i am so with you on that!! It would have been better is Starbuck had shot him anyway! But Zarek bit the big one in the end! lol!
                  I must agree with you. Throughout the show, I just wanted him dead but when he was eliminated by firing squad, that was probably the most fulfilling death in the show. but i would have liked to see his body tossed out an airlock though.

also, it is amazing how few people hated Baltar!!! he was my ultimate hated character EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchess View Post
                    I must agree with you. Throughout the show, I just wanted him dead but when he was eliminated by firing squad, that was probably the most fulfilling death in the show. but i would have liked to see his body tossed out an airlock though.

also, it is amazing how few people hated Baltar!!! he was my ultimate hated character EVER!!
                    Yeah that always surprises me. Even when the truth came out about him not that much hate it would seem. Adama should have shoved his ass into an airlock.

Comment

The only major thing I could ever figure out about Baltar was that he almost always consistently did the opposite of whatever made sense.

Anyway, I think the most annoying characters for me was every Cylon ever. Except Athena and 2, maybe 3 out of the final 5. Maybe Boomer at first, but not in the end.
                      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 11 January 2012, 01:35 AM.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I kind of felt sorry for Kat getting spaced

Comment

Originally posted by ProphecyBoy View Post
                          Battlestar Galactica happens to be my favourite show of all time, so I never quite hated anyone. There were a few minor characters that got on my nerves from time to time though, so I'd be happy to mention them!

1) I never liked Hot Dog, who seemed to always be complaining or meddling about. I also found his arc in S4 made his character look quite weak.
                          2) Tory: she had some misfortunes in the show which made her appear rather negatively in my eyes. I adored Cally Henderson, and as we all know what happened to her because of Tory...I do hold a bit of a grudge.
                          3) Kat: while I believe she redeemed herself in "The Passage," I often found her petty feuds with Kara to be quite annoying. She never quite new her place in the fleet or respected the ranks of her superiors. I also despise how she claimed all of the credit for destroying Scar in "Scar," when Kara was the one who made it possible.

Luckily for the most part I found all of the other characters were written superbly well, and thought the actors all deserved awards. It was an incredibly strong series, which is probably why there are so few people I actually didn’t like! A quality that I’m sad to say is quite rare with modern television!
                          How can you like Cally, she's a murderer. She chose of her own free will to shot someone who was a prisoner and would never willfully harm the fleet (Boomer). Cally diserved to die, I was glad when she kicked the bucket.

Comment

Did Kat get spaced out an airlock? I don't recall Cally, how did she die?

Comment

Tory killed her by launching her out the airlock.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                Tory killed her by launching her out the airlock.
                                Oh Yeah I think I remember it was with the baby wasn't it Tori that took the baby before doing this?

How did Cally die?

Comment

Working...
                                X