Edward James Olmos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edward James Olmos

Neat little casting titbit I heard recently is that Olmos has a been cast in a major role in season 6 of Dexter
    http://screenrant.com/edward-james-o...-mcrid-117148/

Lets hope the glare is unleashed.

He looks strange with long hair.

I mean I know it was long in the beginning of BSG season three, but look at him now :O
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
      He looks strange with long hair.

I mean I know it was long in the beginning of BSG season three, but look at him now :O
      He looks good with any kind of hair!

For fans of EJO, there's a great fan-run site out there with updates on up-coming appearances, his filmography, etc... - http://www.olmosperfect.com/
      "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
      ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

EJO is a very talented actor, and perhaps versatile too!!
        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
          EJO is a very talented actor, and perhaps versatile too!!
          Isn't he just! He does tend to get a bit typecast now; but if you look at his earlier career, he played all sorts of different roles.
          "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
          ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

I am having visions of Adama being a sadistic serial killer now.

Comment

I wish him all the best on Dexter.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X