So, why DID they call her Boomer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, why DID they call her Boomer?

This question was brought up back in season one when Baltar was testing Boomer to see if she was a Cylon or not, but I am nearing the end of an epic 11 day BSG marathon (yes, I've watched the entire series in that length of time) and I don't remember it being answered.

So why was she called Boomer?

It's been awhile since I watched but didn't Adama say something once along the lines of it was because of how she used to come in for a landing in her Viper?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
      It's been awhile since I watched but didn't Adama say something once along the lines of it was because of how she used to come in for a landing in her Viper?
      Boomer was a Raptor Pilot. She could never trap a landing with a damn and they could hear her landing all the way to the CIC. Tyrol would have to bend her under carriage back into place every time she came back to Galactica.
      sigpic

Comment

Ah... I think I vaguely remember that. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Boomer was a Raptor Pilot. She could never trap a landing with a damn and they could hear her landing all the way to the CIC. Tyrol would have to bend her under carriage back into place every time she came back to Galactica.
          Yeah, that was it. Knew it was something along those lines.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
            Yeah, that was it. Knew it was something along those lines.
            It was mentioned in Day Break during all those flash backs. Tigh and Adama were drinking while antagonizing Boomer.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, there is a Boomer in the original series. Its a guy though
              sigpic
              Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Working...
              X